Slow Down

Montoya

Slow Down

Post by Montoya »

Hi

Is there a way to slow down time on FS20, please?
AV8R

Re: Slow Down

Post by AV8R »

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I'm paying employees every real minute, but they take 20 minutes per field working out to something like 3000 dollars per hour. That's and outrageous economy system. I can't even plant before the other side of the field is ready to harvest.
It looks great, but with the loss of the autopilot on the map, this seems to be a big downgrade from FS18. Maybe a real online manual would help.
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Hi AV8R

I have the same 'beef', exactly. The growth rate is far to fast, in the early stages you may not want to fork out for extra help and when we end up with lots of fields, I dread to think of the payout for help. You may as well have one field and just go around and around. It doesn't look like wilting is actually in the game, which I suppose helps, but it is daft to grow so quickly. I even thought it was weed growing before I had finished planting, I didn't realise, to begin with, it was my own crops! All in all, so far I am quite disappointed in FS2020
AV8R

Post by AV8R »

It feels so unfinished. Removing several key features of the 17 and 19, is one thing, but making it considerably less capable than 18 feels like a rip off. Come on Giants. It took you a year to put out a decent version of 19, and now this garbage. For instance. I am playing on a 3 day old, top of the line IPad Pro. The very best, and the graphics are flawless and beautiful, but that is it. For instance. On an iPad, when you close the game screen, the game takes a frozen snapshot of where you left off. The only way to advance the game time is to leave the iPad screen open. Now you start making it rain for 25 minutes, and with no way to advance time, either by selection, or by sleeping in the house like 19, you have no choice but to walk away from your iPad and do something else, which includes NOT USING the IPad for anything else. You then come back after the rain is done and continue. Who let this garbage pass inspection. Are your testers so lazy as to not see that a game which makes you leave and do something else besides play is garbage. Fix it. I paid you for this, and it seems you just phoned it in and needed the money.
I'm gong back to 18, and recommend no one pay you one more euro for this substandard release.
AV8R

Post by AV8R »

Your economy is terrible, your removal of auto pilot is terrible, your growth cycle time is way too fast. There is no point to having the weather cycle.
AV8R

Post by AV8R »

Paying workers every minute of accelerated growth time, while making them farm in real time leaves costing me 6000 dollars to pay them, while only making 50000 for the whole crop on 4 fields. Who pays farm labors 300-500 dollars per hour.
Bab3321

Post by Bab3321 »

Everyone is complaining you can’t do anything when it’s raining. You can still cultivate,plant,fertilize, tend to animals and sell grain. The only thing you can’t do is harvest.