Feedback - Fillable Fuel Tank by MissyB

Missyb

Re: Feedback - Fillable Fuel Tank by MissyB

Post by Missyb »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:30 am Love the update missyb!! Your tanks are my go to for fuel, liq fert and herbicide storages on any map that doesn't have them
have you find the easter egg yet :lol: :shock: :lol:
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Missyb wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:15 am
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:30 am Love the update missyb!! Your tanks are my go to for fuel, liq fert and herbicide storages on any map that doesn't have them
?? Is that the tanker you included ??
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:27 am
Missyb wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:15 am
?? Is that the tanker you included ??
Yes it is, its the only way I could get a tanker out there.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Thank you missyb its awesome!
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

I love the tanker. Thank you again but why can’t it also do slurry? Just asking
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Konnork98 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:45 am I love the tanker. Thank you again but why can’t it also do slurry? Just asking
The update didn't go through any tester's, Will be update and final update.

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

Awesome mod, been waiting for someone to make a tanker that holds everything.
I like these mods, I like the refill ability and not just buy points.
I didn't know that I wanted them or would like them until I used them, keep up the good work.

Also the tanker is on another level all by itself.
Five Star mods 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

MissyB you are a asset to the Farming Simulator community.
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

MissyB ~ I love the fuel tank. It is popping up on many of my maps.
I hate infinite fuel points on the farm. The idea of a tank that I must fill, is awesome!
I took some pictures of my latest installation, I will post them soon. (Hopefully)

Currently trying a rival fertilizer storage.
I just downloaded yours as well, will test them soon.
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Hi there!

Is it possible to fill a sprayer in the field directly from this tanker trailer? Im trying to fill the Big Brute with no luck.

Thanks!
humbe

Post by humbe »

Just saw this thread as someone commented in it 🙂.. Im using the fuel tank in my no mans land save with old equipment. Oldest looking tank option I found that I got working. Nice mod *thumbsup*

Two suggestions. First minor one. Would be great with customization options for making it look rusty and worn.

Also it would be nice with more options to fill it. I wanted a low tech options for filling it but it seems all smallish containers just want to fill vehicles directly. The base game fuel trailer in misc doesnt seem to work. I tried to fill from mod with fuel barrels without success but that mod seemed to have issues anyhow. Tried to install a mod with rusty forschrit trailer or something but that didnt want to fill it either. Currently Im filling it by editing savegame..
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

AndOnTheDrums wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:35 am Hi there!

Is it possible to fill a sprayer in the field directly from this tanker trailer? Im trying to fill the Big Brute with no luck.

Thanks!
am in the process of adding something special. its pc only

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

humbe wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 4:26 pm Just saw this thread as someone commented in it 🙂.. Im using the fuel tank in my no mans land save with old equipment. Oldest looking tank option I found that I got working. Nice mod *thumbsup*

Two suggestions. First minor one. Would be great with customization options for making it look rusty and worn.

Also it would be nice with more options to fill it. I wanted a low tech options for filling it but it seems all smallish containers just want to fill vehicles directly. The base game fuel trailer in misc doesnt seem to work. I tried to fill from mod with fuel barrels without success but that mod seemed to have issues anyhow. Tried to install a mod with rusty forschrit trailer or something but that didnt want to fill it either. Currently Im filling it by editing savegame..
Are you talking about the furl storage or trailer?

What kind of options would like to have?

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
humbe

Post by humbe »

I use your Placeable Fueltank with 10.000 liter capacity.

Initially I hoped to be able to use a mod with fuel barrels: https://www.ls17mods.com/fs19-diesel-mod-v1-1-0-0/ that I could throw on my pickup and drive back and forth to fill it up, but I didn't get that mod to work well anyhow. Seemed tricky to fill them up, and if I emptied them they disappeared, so I scrapped the idea.. This one looks like an interesting alternative too.. Haven't tested it. https://modshost.com/fs2019/objects/mobile-fuel-tank/

I guess it would be nice if it worked with the in game Thunder Creek FST 990 fuel trailer, so there was an option to fill it up without requiring another mod. It's the only fuel trailer in base game as far as I know. (Is there an option to fill it up without another mod that I'm unaware of?)

I tried this one: https://www.ls17mods.com/fs19-fortschri ... nker-v1-2/ but didn't get it to work either. Wasn't ecstatic about it anyhow due to the clearly visible German language on it.

I guess an option would be to have some action on the fuel tank itself, to buy fuel at the fuel tank, but get a $100 fee on top each time you do it as a delivery fee or something.

Don't feel you gotta do something just because of me though. I'm on PC so I can edit my savegame, and if I want a screenshot, I can cheat in a big fuel truck and set farmId="0" and deduct some money to get fuel delivered to me. Just wanted to give you feedback, say I liked it, and give suggestions :)
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

humbe wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:29 pm I use your Placeable Fueltank with 10.000 liter capacity.

Initially I hoped to be able to use a mod with fuel barrels: https://www.ls17mods.com/fs19-diesel-mod-v1-1-0-0/ that I could throw on my pickup and drive back and forth to fill it up, but I didn't get that mod to work well anyhow. Seemed tricky to fill them up, and if I emptied them they disappeared, so I scrapped the idea.. This one looks like an interesting alternative too.. Haven't tested it. https://modshost.com/fs2019/objects/mobile-fuel-tank/

I guess it would be nice if it worked with the in game Thunder Creek FST 990 fuel trailer, so there was an option to fill it up without requiring another mod. It's the only fuel trailer in base game as far as I know. (Is there an option to fill it up without another mod that I'm unaware of?)

I tried this one: https://www.ls17mods.com/fs19-fortschri ... nker-v1-2/ but didn't get it to work either. Wasn't ecstatic about it anyhow due to the clearly visible German language on it.

I guess an option would be to have some action on the fuel tank itself, to buy fuel at the fuel tank, but get a $100 fee on top each time you do it as a delivery fee or something.

Don't feel you gotta do something just because of me though. I'm on PC so I can edit my savegame, and if I want a screenshot, I can cheat in a big fuel truck and set farmId="0" and deduct some money to get fuel delivered to me. Just wanted to give you feedback, say I liked it, and give suggestions :)
@humble, let me state one thing, that is NOT on the modhub any longer I can not do thing with there is a new version (link below)

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
JAYJAYITH

Post by JAYJAYITH »

Hi missyb im also hacking trouble with the silo i can fill liquid fertlizer with diffrent types of trailers but i cant put in fuel with trailers but i do get a option to take it out i hope jou can fix this i love the design of youre liquid silo