Greenhouses Fill info.

Michael5941

Greenhouses Fill info.

Post by Michael5941 »

Greenhouse should show the fill info without the help window as currently you have to turn the help window on if you want to see how much manure and water is in the greenhouse, I played this game a bunch so I normally leave the help window off so having to turn it on just to get this basic information is one of those annoying parts of the game. It would be different if I could turn the window on with a push of a button but I can't. Anyway my suggestion is to do something similar to the field info where it pops up the fill info when you stand next to the greenhouse or better yet add a monitor on the greenhouse that says how much manure and water is in them obviously other modders would have to add those to there greenhouses if you go the monitor route. I'm not saying add these to FS19 it would be nice but I understand the reason not to plus I've been dealing with this small irritant since FS17, but at least add it to FS21 as it would be such a quality of life improvement. :hi:

Edit I know those fields in the screenshot are not greenhouse but they work the same way. Also for anyone curious those "Greenhouses" are built in to the map Sussex Farms by Alien Jim. It's a fantastic map I highly recommend it :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Electsilver8

Re: Greenhouses Fill info.

Post by Electsilver8 »

Do the green houses work the same as in 17? I always had them in 17, but I haven't used them yet in this game.
Michael5941

Re: Greenhouses Fill info.

Post by Michael5941 »

Electsilver8 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:33 pm Do the green houses work the same as in 17? I always had them in 17, but I haven't used them yet in this game.
From what I can tell they are identical to FS17 greenhouses other than looks obviously
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi: