Error message on multiplayer

Alex Laumeyer

Error message on multiplayer

Post by Alex Laumeyer »

My friend and I have been having an issue on xbox one fs19. We cannot connect to multiplayer. To join game or start a game on multiplayer. All we ever get is the error message "No connection could be established to the server". We tried almost everything. From testing resetting our NAT type to outright deleting the game and all the data on it but none of it worked. If anyone could get back to me ASAP that would be great.

FYI Both of our NAT types are on open.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Gamurzz

Re: Error message on multiplayer

Post by Gamurzz »

I have the same problem on my PS4 since today but i dont know how to fix it there are some things to fix it for pc but not for consoles that i know
Earthquakens

Post by Earthquakens »

Problem is still happening on Xbox. I’m assuming they screwed something when platinum came out and no one cares. When we start fresh we can join but after that it’s always no connection. Really frustrating that this hasn’t been resolved yet
longhaul444

Post by longhaul444 »

Just started getting this on PC. One computer gets in fine the other one gets the error. Been in contact with Giants Tech Support and they seem to think I don't have all the mods for that server. Trying to tell them it's not a mod issue is like trying to walk thru a brick wall.
Bizman65

Post by Bizman65 »

longhaul444, did you ever find a solution to your issue? I have now encountered this problem as well, all of a sudden I cant see any multiplayer games in any of the region servers either, all matchmaking servers show 0/0 availbale games and nothing is filtered
Ropik

Post by Ropik »

Hello, have the same problem here (PS4) - sometimes I can connect normaly, but sometimes it take 50 tries to connect. We try switch to another server, but it does not help. Are there any solution?