Let's find the favorite FS19 mod(s) from the ModHub of 2019.

chedly_farms

Let's find the favorite FS19 mod(s) from the ModHub of 2019.

Post by chedly_farms »

So 2019 has come to an end. With it came a ton of really nice mods to the ModHub. So I figured, because I like to start nice, happy, threads...that I would start a thread to nominate mods for a poll to find out your favorite FS19 mod(s) from the ModHub for 2019.

So it's going to work like this...Nominate some mods.
2 maps
5 pieces of tractors, vehicles, and or equipment
2 gameplay/placeables.
And I'll figure out a way to calculate it all and make a poll, or make some separate polls. For a lot of people that are going to want to vote for seasons, that would be in the gameplay/placeables category. This is all kind of patchwork, because it's more for fun than it is official, so let's get to it.

I'll go first.
Map
- Marwell By: OxygenDavid,
- Osina By: Didek96

Tractors/Equipment
- Lizard 2500R Slurry Spreader By: 4D Modding
- John Deere 690 By: ARM-Team
- D-754 Truck Pack By: Aaa modding
- Kemper Pack By: GIANTS Software
- Fliegl TMK266 Bull By: TopAce888

GamePlay/Placeables
- Kleine Pferdeweide ( the horse pen ) - By: no.naim
- (Pioneer) Pallets By: Agrartechnik Nordeifel
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
brinko04

Re: Let's find the favorite FS19 mod(s) from the ModHub of 2019.

Post by brinko04 »

Equipment:

Case IH 7200 series - Matt26
John Deere 8R US Series - Custom Modding
Case IH Steiger Series - Steenkamp Modding
Hulk ++ - 5nine
60 x 30 Equipment Shed - Rockhound

Map:

Welker Farms - Mappers Paradise
Lone Oak - BulletBill83(creator)/OxygenDavid(convert)

At Large:

Farm Building Pack - Realistic Farmers
Case IH 490 - Gery Modding
Family, Farming, and Cornhusker Football
Part-time Farmer since 2005
XBOX Farmer since 2011
PC Farmer since 2020
Born and Raised in Nebraska
El_Nino_NL

Post by El_Nino_NL »

Great idea for a poll like this. Hope you manage to handle all the input you will probably get.

Map:
Greenwich valley
Geiselsberg

Tractors/Equipment:
MF Series 3000
Fendt Favorit 509 510
D-754 Truck Pack
Rovic Leers DLB19 Pack
Skid Steer Loader 711 Pack

Gameplay:
Seasons
TimberedFarm

Those are my favorites.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Map
- Estancia Lapacho, it was the first Mod Map released the first map I played at release of FS19, felt it was better then Ravenport and Felsbrunn.
- Mercury Farms by Alien Jim, the only other Mod Hub map I put an extensive amount of hours and time into. Sadly for much of FS19 I have played only on the Non-ModHub Maps as they've usually offered me more gameplay options and hours.

Tractors/Equipment
- Big Buds by Giants Software, come on these Tractors are just classics and I also happen to love watching Welker Farms on YouTube
- Big Brute Sprayer from Blacksheep Modding, again a very versatile and useful tool and of course goes very nicely with the above mod.
- Fortschritt E 303 Pack, it's you only ModHub Mower and alternative to the Krone 450 in the base game. Self Propelled Mowers seem a very undeveloped and unsupported category on the ModHub.
- Lizard 6m Subsoiler by Black Sheep Modding, again when it comes to ModHub Mods not a lot of options for players who want something larger then 3m. This Plough/Subsoiler with it's design being a straight plough and contecting via three point hitch directly to the tractor means for people that like to create fields or change field sizes, it helps put lovely neat straight edges on a field. Shame we never got any 10m or larger variations of the same thing come to the ModHub.
- Yanmar C30R-2B by AFModding, love this little vehicle, and use it now for providing feed to my animals on my farms. I just think its a very unique looking and driving vehicle. I also am surprised you can't download this on Consoles, why?

GamePlay/Placeables
- Bale Stacks/Shelf Storage/Wool Storage all those Mods by GTX, find them really great for placing round the farm not just as decoration but also functionally to be able to keep and organise all your stuff. The autoloading and stacking of these shelves is fantastic for players that want nice neat storage solutions, but just can't deal with manually trying to pick up, transport and stack pallets and objects in game due to the horrid physics engine and other issues in the game.
- Guidance Steering by Wopster, still can't believe this isn't in the base game by now and an option to purchase on your vehicles in the store if you want or not. Though I may change this nomination to Courseplay when that passes testing in a few days time and is available to download via the ModHub.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
JeffFarmer1029

Post by JeffFarmer1029 »

I didn't want this one to be forgotten. Been wanting to post mine so here we go...
Map:
New Woodshire and Campaign of France
COF just beat out Ungetsheim for hours played but still has a ways to go to catch New Woodshire

Equipment:
New Holland 110-90 by Peppe978--Love this tractor, usually first purchase on maps.
Lizard Subsoiler 6m by BlackSheep Modding--BSM says it all
D-754 Truck Pack by Aaa modding-- a great truck with lots of options
Schlüter 2500 VL by GIANTS--the look and sound of this tractor make it a must for me on bigger map saves
Cressoni CRX by Alex, Matteo7810, MN3D--the coolest thing to watch inside the cab of a combine since my wife streaked at the end of harvest!

Gameplay/Placeables:
Seasons by Realismus Modding--Console player here and this is an ultimate must for me to play for an extended amount of time.
Openshed by pAre--with the option of shop inside, this is usually a staple on my own creation saves.

Thank you chedley_farms for the topic. It was fun thinking about which to choose!
This game made me convert to PC
GIANTS and Modders, what a game you have teamed up to create! Thank you!
Wannabe farmer with 1 acre in the city
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I honestly thought there would be more input two days in. I guess I missed the mark with this thread.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Well... My Problem is - I don't know what my favorites should be. I like a lot and there are some are real good but others are too…

Map:
Most time spent on Grizzly Mountain but as it was never updated it cannot be my fav.
Minibrunn is very good but I haven't played it that much, because
Sussex was released. Playing it at the Moment. First Map with Seasons. Liked it a lot in fs17 and I guess it is even better now. close to favorite
Dahl Ranch - spend a lot of time there. Was fun but the map had some issues which make it a no-fav
Ravenport - had the most Hours on besides Grizzly mountain but there wasn't much in the beginning. Not a bad map but as it is no mod it is disqualified…
All other Maps I played didn't catch me enough to consider them a favorite
I guess my two favs are:
Minibrunn
Sussex Farm

Gameplay:
Seasons

the placeables by AJTech aka AlienJim - Nice pack of Buildings. Nice feature in Building them up after buying and they were fast submitted to the modhub. Have them on all Maps - even on AlienJims own Maps
the small horse-pen is a close 3rd place. Good two have a small amount of horses.

Implements
Lizard 6m plow/Subsoiler
Bag'n Lifter - just Lifts everything (only Thing I didn't try was the farmdog)
JohnDeere Frankenstein (only way to grab logs properly)
Standpipe - fast pumping water…

5th favorite mod is every other mod in my modlist… I am glad that so many talented People extend the game so much. I apreciate your Work. Thank you!
PS4 und PC
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Maps
Mercury Farms
Sussex farms

Equipment
Lizard trex 600
Big Buds
Warrior ++
Lizard Subsoiler 6m
Big Brute sprayer

Placeables
Composite machine sheds
Multi filling station
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I feel like you might have better luck chedly if you opened it up to all mods just because, maps especially, there are so many great ones that don’t make giants hub. That said here’s mine, there’s a couple that didn’t make it very long do to controversy but I added them anyway because I actually use them a lot still.
Maps
Can farm
Lone oak

Implement/tractor
Agco high density baler
Hardi navigator row crop
Case ih magnum US series
Steenkamps agco 1000 series
Liebherr excavator pack

Placeable/gameplay
Seasons
Follow me
Exfarmer89

Post by Exfarmer89 »

Maps-
Greenriver
Minibrunn

Equipment-
Bruks-all-in-one
Case Puma
Ford LTL 9000
JD S700 US
Lizard Subsoiler 6m

Gameplay-
Seasons
Guidance Steering
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

I would have posted here yesterday but I don't know the names of most of my favorite mods :)

Maps
Lone Oak
Marwell

Equipment
John Deere FM Processor (godsend to consoles)
The Lizard 6m plow
Warrior++ (pretty please fix bugs)
Anderson 24 bale trailer (is this even a mod)
ITRunner (both packs)

Gameplay
Seasons
I'll use my last slot to bring attention to the fact consoles have super limited gameplay mods, I would like to say Courseplay, Guidance steering, or follow me.
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

A mod that was a big game changer on fs19 was the multi filling station. Literally one off the first placeable that i put on every game save.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

2 maps

The Pacific Northwest 19 by Epideath - Enjoyed using the train to transport crops up and down the mountain to sell points.
Sussex Farms by: ALiEN JiM - This map is really nice. Love the scenery.

Was pretty hard to narrow it down to 2. Some honorable mentions are Przemas Outback by: PrzemsoN, Campaign Of France by: BlackSheep Modding, Mercury Farms by: ALiEN JiM, Przemasowo
by: PrzemsoN and Holmåkra by: PixelFarm, North Modding Company when i want to do some hardcore logging.

5 pieces of tractors, vehicles, and or equipment

MF Serie 3000 by: Blacksheep Modding - Love this little tractor pack. I always have at least one on my farm.
SLH Group Pack by: RB Modding - Lelex89 - Still cant get over the sound of these things.
New Holland T9 Series by: KMN Modding - Fantastic alternative if you don't want to run a Case.
Warrior++ by: 5nine - My go to truck for when i need one.
JCB 435S Stage IV And V by: RedCat3D, Pixeldesign - Another I cant seem to do without on my farms. This thing is so smooth to operate.

2 gameplay/placeables

Seasons by: Realismus Modding - Big game changer. I love the added realism.
Food 'N' Fertilizer Shop by: Castiga / EDGE Gaming - Typically have one on every farm for when i dont feel like running back and forth.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

2 Maps:
Estancia Lapacho
Washoe Nevada

5 Tractors/Equipment:
MF 3000 Series
MF Skid Steer
MF Skidder
Polish Pack
Semi-Tipper 70000/6

2 Gameplay or Placeables. I simply cannot do 2 on this one, this category has changed my game OH SO MUCH.
Storage Units: Wool, Bale, Pallet etc...
Multi-Filling Station: Use this to stock my farm of Seed, Fert, Lime etc...
Follow Me
GPS
Seasons
Animal Feed Mixers
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Trying to keep it to new to FS19 mods where possible.

Maps:
Marwell Manor Farm (Oxygendavid)
Greenwich Valley (GreenBale)

Tractors/Equipment:
Ford 6810 (Mattxjs | PC only)
MB trac 800-900 (Bremi456 | PC only)
Plenty of other mods, but struggling to nominate any after that as I don't use anything else that's of any notable quality or game-changing.

GamePlay/Placeables
- Workshop Tabber (LordBanana | PC only)
- Follow Me (Decker_MMIV | PC only).
Honourable mentions for Guidance Steering (Wopster), Park Vehicle (VertexDesign) and the non-ModHub mod VehicleInspector (HappyLooser on Mod Hoster).

As Seasons is a bit of a given, I've gone a bit left field on the last section. Workshop Tabber is absolutely essential and really should have been added to the base-game with the maintenance dynamic.