Sussex 19 release

Illinois Farmer

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Love the response alien Jim.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ALiEN JiM

Post by ALiEN JiM »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:03 am Love the response alien Jim.
:-D
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Haha Nice one Jim love it just named the two cats on the shed roof in the main yard Tom and Jerry.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Lol does Alien Jim already have an early access copy of FS21, because those graphics look truly next gen. Maybe that's how the Console Version is going to look in FS21 lol
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

You never know bud but The Truth Is Out There!
Boots

Post by Boots »

The Farm has been SOLD and under new owners

Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

ALiEN JiM wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:57 am Cartoonish... Oops sorry! lol
Lol :D
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Omg Jim that is hilarious!!
Thats some next gen graphics there
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Fifty1990 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:26 am
Wonder what the slot count is on that map?
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
ALiEN JiM

Post by ALiEN JiM »

cwattyeso wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:32 am
Fifty1990 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:26 am
Wonder what the slot count is on that map?
Maybe the map would be that low that It would have to be rounded of to 1 slot! as long as you remove the CASE that is lol
Boots

Post by Boots »

I have a problem and need some help
I am not very good at explaining things but I will try

Now the problem is not just with Sussex Farm as it would appear on other maps I have played on.

As in my opinion Mercury and Sussex are the best maps out there for my type of game play.

Now that is I could not fault other maps that are just as perfect but for the type of game play I like I find Mercury and Sussex are the best because I like to alter things to my way
(It's a bit like when you move into a new house, you want to decorate the rooms to your own style)

I don't play a lot on multiplayer - only with my grandson and this is where my problem happens

The storey I use is I was the main farmer and start off with the main farm which works perfect I can do everything , buy animals etc. and supply product to the greenhouses etc.

The problem comes when my grandson arrives on the farm - he gets permission to do everything - perfect

Now me being the old timer I decide to sell the main farm to my grandson and buy Plumton Farm and become a small time farmer and supplier to the greenhouses etc.
I start a new farm and make that my home even get my own door mat My grand son buys the main farm and he gets access to everything

I start off by trying to get some income by supplying the greenhouses and putting in water and manure at my farm - now here is where my problem happens, I don't have permission to supply water etc.
I get a message saying there is no more room

If I rejoin the main farm and use my grandsons equipment I can fill the greenhouses etc. but I can't use my own equipment until I return to my own farm

Even when we tried selling the main farm, setting up a new farm and me taking over it and my grandson buying the main farm I would have permission to supply the greenhouses etc. but
my grandson could not buy animals etc. when he took over the main farm but I could go along to the farm and I could buy the animals

I hope you understand what I am trying to say and give some help on sorting out the problem

This may be just a game problem that would have to be sorted out when a map in the game is made up - I don't know ( I really am an old timer as I am over 70)

Thanks in advance for any help you give

Just as a foot note

I tried to supply water to the car wash and I could sell water there
If I can sell water there why can I not supply water to the greenhouses ?
ALiEN JiM

Post by ALiEN JiM »

Boots wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:52 am I have a problem and need some help
I am not very good at explaining things but I will try

Now the problem is not just with Sussex Farm as it would appear on other maps I have played on.

As in my opinion Mercury and Sussex are the best maps out there for my type of game play.

Now that is I could not fault other maps that are just as perfect but for the type of game play I like I find Mercury and Sussex are the best because I like to alter things to my way
(It's a bit like when you move into a new house, you want to decorate the rooms to your own style)

I don't play a lot on multiplayer - only with my grandson and this is where my problem happens

The storey I use is I was the main farmer and start off with the main farm which works perfect I can do everything , buy animals etc. and supply product to the greenhouses etc.

The problem comes when my grandson arrives on the farm - he gets permission to do everything - perfect

Now me being the old timer I decide to sell the main farm to my grandson and buy Plumton Farm and become a small time farmer and supplier to the greenhouses etc.
I start a new farm and make that my home even get my own door mat My grand son buys the main farm and he gets access to everything

I start off by trying to get some income by supplying the greenhouses and putting in water and manure at my farm - now here is where my problem happens, I don't have permission to supply water etc.
I get a message saying there is no more room

If I rejoin the main farm and use my grandsons equipment I can fill the greenhouses etc. but I can't use my own equipment until I return to my own farm

Even when we tried selling the main farm, setting up a new farm and me taking over it and my grandson buying the main farm I would have permission to supply the greenhouses etc. but
my grandson could not buy animals etc. when he took over the main farm but I could go along to the farm and I could buy the animals

I hope you understand what I am trying to say and give some help on sorting out the problem

This may be just a game problem that would have to be sorted out when a map in the game is made up - I don't know ( I really am an old timer as I am over 70)

Thanks in advance for any help you give

Just as a foot note

I tried to supply water to the car wash and I could sell water there
If I can sell water there why can I not supply water to the greenhouses ?
As far as I'm aware pre placed greenhouses can only be owned and used by one farm in multiplayer mode, the default is farm 1
Boots

Post by Boots »

Thank you for your reply Alien Jim I understand what you say about Farm 1
Farm 1 being the main Sussex Farm - so whoever has that farm can supply the greenhouses

I can supply water to the car wash so can the greenhouses be made the same as the car wash so anyone can supply water

This may be not possible as the car wash is just another sell point and pays out when you deliver water and the greenhouses are set to pay out
in a different way (is that right?)

Something I have never tried is the BGA in multiplayer If I don't own the BGA do I get paid for selling silage etc. there ?
As I have said before I don't play multiplayer that much
Che-82

Post by Che-82 »

Jim thanks for a great map

I wish there were more maps on fs19 with this kind of attention to detail and thoughtful layout its one I can see me spending many hours on and is the map ive been waiting for.

I have 1 problem and I hope its a small one or maybe something I have overlooked, on PC is there a problem with the trigger points for diesel ?

Ive been to the petrol station but there are no trigger points showing up at all, I have been to all other fuel points on the map and I have activated them but cannot get any fuel from them, no triggers are showing up for me to fill my tractors or my small fuel tank, I have no fuel mods active and cannot understand why I cannot get diesel from anywhere. :hmm:

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated, thanks in advance :smileynew: *thumbsup*
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Che-82 Have you been to the main diesel buy point near the lime point top of the map? this is the only point on the map that you can buy diesel from, you need to fill the diesel storage fill the equiment
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding