All Agritechnica 2019 mods

iwan073

Re: All Agritechnica 2019 mods

Post by iwan073 »

They will release them, I’m sure of it.

Why not give it to everyone to enjoy and perhaps even make money out of it?

Like juf said, they’ll probably fix the bugs and release it for all of us.

Wouldn’t make sense if they didn’t
Ignorance is bliss
Gamling

Post by Gamling »

So when will we see a official release of (Berthoud Vantage 4300 & Bruin 4200 | Kvarneland and Vicon | New Holland T8.410 Genesis & Big Baler 1290 HD | Prinoth M650 & SF900) :?: :!: :?:

I want it now! :biggrin2:

So what do you think will it be all in a DLC or Some in next FS game?
Glorious PC gaming master race. :biggrin2:
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

You do know everything you mentioned arent Agritechnica 'mods' right?
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Erm you do know they were Mods that were shown at booths during the Agritechnica Show, although they were not able for guests to download like others, I think you can still safely call them Agritechnica Mods at this point, until Giants reveal them to the public in some DLC pack or something else that isn't a mod.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Valko_inen

Post by Valko_inen »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:47 pm I think you can still safely call them Agritechnica Mods at this point,
What makes you think so?
Do you into common sense?
Matt26

Post by Matt26 »

Kverneland will probably be the last DLC in FS19. I suppose so, because on the Polish fanpage Kverneland wrote that we will soon see their machines in Farming Simulator :D
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Kverneland? Interesting *thumbsup*
Ignorance is bliss
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Valko_inen wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:51 am What makes you think so?
Do you into common sense?
The were mods that were displayed and demonstrated to the public at Agritechnica, therefore they can be called Agritechnica Mods.

Also it doesn't matter what Giants do with these in the future. If they release them as a DLC for FS19, then technically they will still just be Mods, and many people will still call them the Agritechnica Mods, some people might call them the Kvernland DLC, but I'd hope not if it contains the New Holland, Berthoud and Prinorth stuff as well. Though Giants did call a DLC the John Deere Pack last year when it only contained one piece of John Deere Equipment, so they could do some very loose advertising again. Also as with all the DLC that came out for FS19 already, as has been discussed many times recently here on these forums, all that DLC when broken down is just a bunch of modded vehicles and equipment. None of which would have looked strange had they been released on the ModHub. None of the DLC added any new gameplay mechanics or functionality nor did any DLC expand the game further with new crops or that kind of stuff.

If these Mods that were demonstrated at Agritechnica, are held back and released as part of the extensive list of equipment within the basegame of FS21 in November, then they would probably still get referred to as Agritechnia Mods by some people, because that's when they first remember seeing them, and getting to play with them. Many people though will then just simply call them FS21 equipment.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

My inside source is laughing at the speculation in this thread. My source says that the New Holland items will come to FS19. Don't forget there is still 15 dollars worth of DLC's on the table, as the season pass is 50 dollars (American).
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Careful mentioning that Season Pass Price thing and that fact the people who bought the Season Pass are out of pocket currently. It might spawn an appearance by that TylerCheeseBoy fellow who totally derailed and got the last thread on that very discussion, and got it locked because he started verbally abusing everyone who suggested there should be more DLC for FS19 before the new game comes out, or that if there is no DLC to come, then Season Pass Owners for FS19, should maybe be offfered a discount off of FS21 to make up for having overpaid for FS19.

Alagos

Post by Alagos »

There you go again saying bs about the season pass. Season pass owners are not in anyway worse off than PC players or people who dont own the season pass.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Alagos if you add up the cost of the individual DLC, you will know it costs less then the price of the Season Pass. It's not BS its simple 3rd Grade Maths that anyone posting on here should be able to do. You take the $50 price of the Season Pass and subtract the cost of the DLC, so Anderson is currently 9.99 on Giants Website, the John Deere DLC is currently 4.99 on Giants Website and the Platinum/Claas DLC is 19.99 currently on Giants Website. So add up the cost of the individual DLC 9.99 + 4.99 + 19.99 and you get 34.97. So Subtract that now from 50 so 50.00 - 34.97 = 15.03

So there proof by simple maths that if you bought the Season Pass you are worse off then had you just bought the DLC individually when it released. You'd have saved yourself $15 by not buying the Pass, where as normally in most other games when you by a Season Pass you save money then if you'd bought it all seperate. So for the Season Pas Owners, Giants needs to do something to make things right with them, either release some more DLC or offer then that $15 they have overpaid as a discount off of FS21.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:15 pm Careful mentioning that Season Pass Price thing and that fact the people who bought the Season Pass are out of pocket currently. It might spawn an appearance by that TylerCheeseBoy fellow who totally derailed and got the last thread on that very discussion, and got it locked because he started verbally abusing everyone who suggested there should be more DLC for FS19 before the new game comes out, or that if there is no DLC to come, then Season Pass Owners for FS19, should maybe be offfered a discount off of FS21 to make up for having overpaid for FS19.
I thought the straw harvest DLC was coming early 2020?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:00 pm Alagos if you add up the cost of the individual DLC, you will know it costs less then the price of the Season Pass. It's not BS its simple 3rd Grade Maths that anyone posting on here should be able to do. You take the $50 price of the Season Pass and subtract the cost of the DLC, so Anderson is currently 9.99 on Giants Website, the John Deere DLC is currently 4.99 on Giants Website and the Platinum/Claas DLC is 19.99 currently on Giants Website. So add up the cost of the individual DLC 9.99 + 4.99 + 19.99 and you get 34.97. So Subtract that now from 50 so 50.00 - 34.97 = 15.03

So there proof by simple maths that if you bought the Season Pass you are worse off then had you just bought the DLC individually when it released. You'd have saved yourself $15 by not buying the Pass, where as normally in most other games when you by a Season Pass you save money then if you'd bought it all seperate. So for the Season Pas Owners, Giants needs to do something to make things right with them, either release some more DLC or offer then that $15 they have overpaid as a discount off of FS21.
That's all based on the assumption that no further DLC's are released. There are further DLC's to be released therefore you're assumption is incorrect.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

If further DLCs are coming, which Giants haven't officially announced anything on the subject then potential there is time for the Season Pass buyers to get their money's worth and for everything to be made right. There is however a lot more evidence based on past history with the games that the Platinum/Claas DLC was the last for FS19 and Giants have moved onto FS21 fulltime now. Again maybe FS19 will be different but in the past Giants have not released any further DLC for any game after they released the Platinum Expansion or Gold Expansion as it was in some of the earlier ones. I hope I'm wrong, I'd love to see more DLC for FS19. I would love for Giants to just come out and be honest with the community and say one way or the other for definite whether there is more DLC to come or not. Their silence is in part what causes these debates and contribute to people getting their feelings hurt or being offended. Why isn't the Community Manager more present and vocal on these forums and giving us information, or going and getting the information if it's not readily available and coming back and giving us the answers?