Frontier design

BulletBill

Re: Frontier design

Post by BulletBill »

--- Mod Release ---

"Multibrand 4.6m Windrower Pack with Grass colour dirt"

This pack contains four windrowers from four different brands, all have dynamic hose support, and have a grass colour dirt shader added.

- Claas Liner 470S
- Fendt Former 456DN
- Krone Swadro 46
- Poettinger TOP 462

-- DETAILS --

Price: 9000
Working width: 4.6m
Daily upkeep: 10

--- DOWNLOAD LINK ---
http://simplysafemods.com/download/fs17 ... lour-dirt/

Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Nice *thumbsup*
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

Wow! I am on my way back to FS17 Lone Oak.

Thank You Bullet Bill!
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
pingu

Post by pingu »

Bullet Bill and those responsible for (and contributing to) Simply Safe Mods,

Thank you for the amazing work and your continued dedication to FS17! I still only play FS17, and it is more beautiful than ever. Last year saw Sky Swap, and now these textures... IMHO, maps like Lone Oak and Shamrock Valley with all the fantastic mods for beauty and realism looks better than FS19. I was sad to see FS-UK close down, and haven't found anything useful with it's 'social media'-like replacement. I hope Simply Safe Mods will thrive.
<-- FS17 on an iMac 27" playing Lone Oak Farm and The Western Shore -->
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

pingu wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:57 pm Bullet Bill and those responsible for (and contributing to) Simply Safe Mods,

Thank you for the amazing work and your continued dedication to FS17! I still only play FS17, and it is more beautiful than ever. Last year saw Sky Swap, and now these textures... IMHO, maps like Lone Oak and Shamrock Valley with all the fantastic mods for beauty and realism looks better than FS19. I was sad to see FS-UK close down, and haven't found anything useful with it's 'social media'-like replacement. I hope Simply Safe Mods will thrive.
Thank you for that comment.

GrizzlyBearSims, the guy behind "SimplySafeMods" wanted somewhere there are no ads, just mods from the original authors.

I really like the concept as it shows up the trashy mod sites for what they truly are... trash.

I've been making a list of the server mods we can release on there, and there is at least another 15+ mods that will be coming to "SimplySafeMods" website.

"The Western Shore" map itself will be released on there in the near future.

I agree mods like SkySwap have really transformed the game for me as well. Despite being a bit dated, I find my enjoyment is more now than when Fs17 started.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

BulletBill wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:16 pm
"The Western Shore" map itself will be released on there in the near future.

I agree mods like SkySwap have really transformed the game for me as well.
Now that is some exciting news I'm sure I'm not the only one who was hoping you'd be sharing the map *thumbsup*
That skyswap mod really does make the 19 look very disappointing.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

--- MOD RELEASE ---

"Multibrand 3.0m Cultivator Pack"

This pack contains three cultivators from three different brands.

- Amazone Cenius 3002
- Kverneland CLC Pro
- Poettinger Synkro 3020

--DETAILS--

Price: 9400
Working Width: 3.0m
Daily Upkeep: 10

--- DOWNLOAD LINK ---

http://simplysafemods.com/download/fs17 ... ator-pack/

BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

As some of you already know I will be releasing "The Western Shore" map for Farming Simulator 17.
This map has been a joint project between myself, Ian898 and Stu (Aston), gnftr04, LoneWolfFD, as well as others.
I do not have a set release date, but for now here is the PDA image for the map to give you an idea of it's layout.

There are aspects of the map that differ from default Fs17, but there will be videos and posts to explain those differences in more detail.

Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Looking good. The West Coast was one of my favourite maps on 17 and this looks just as good in terms of layout and, I'm guessing, number of farm yards available.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Ritchie wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:20 am Looking good. The West Coast was one of my favourite maps on 17 and this looks just as good in terms of layout and, I'm guessing, number of farm yards available.

There are 9 farm yards in total, and 2 small contractor yards.

3 of the farms support cows, 3 support sheep, 1 pig, and 1 enhanced chickens.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

This really is sensational, I think it is time to call it a day with FS19 as it has never been up to expectations the game is dead to me, it is nothing more than a console fest of kids that will play any old junk, and Giants are now just in it for the money, let the console monkeys have FS19 & 21 for all I care. It is time for FS19 to come off my computer for good. I am sick of it, and of what it has become. Back to FS17 for me too. actually I never got rid of it and still go back to it often.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

BulletBill wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:53 am
Ritchie wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:20 am Looking good. The West Coast was one of my favourite maps on 17 and this looks just as good in terms of layout and, I'm guessing, number of farm yards available.

There are 9 farm yards in total, and 2 small contractor yards.

3 of the farms support cows, 3 support sheep, 1 pig, and 1 enhanced chickens.
Bill what stubble textures are you using in those screenshots? Man do they look good. The stubble looks like **stubble** and not this wacky stringy lumpy patchy clumpy nonsense that is proposed to be stubble in the base game.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

DirectCedar wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:00 am Bill what stubble textures are you using in those screenshots? Man do they look good. The stubble looks like **stubble** and not this wacky stringy lumpy patchy clumpy nonsense that is proposed to be stubble in the base game.
It's a custom texture I made myself. It's not HD enough for my liking, but it does resemble wheat and barley stubble far more than any other texture I've seen.

It uses less numBlocksPerDensity than GIANTS default as well so is better on performance.
It's been 10 years and GIANTS still have never made Wheat and Barley ever look even remotely close to the real life crop.
Although they can do it, as other crops look quite good. I don't get it personally. You would think they had never seen a RL crop of Wheat and Barley.
No doubt Fs21 will have some stringy weedy crop they call "wheat".
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I'm really looking forward too this as my interest in 19 is rapidly decreasing, one of the things I'm missing is the lack of maps now with multi terrain angle included.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

BulletBill wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:53 am
There are 9 farmyards in total and 2 small contractor yards.

3 of the farms support cows, 3 support sheep, 1 pig, and 1 enhanced chicken.
Bill, Is the ninth farm arable only? like in Colsbrourgh Park Farm? I can't wait to have a go on this map, just this thread alone has put a smile back on my face. To get something new and this good for FS17 after a whole full-on year of disappointment with FS19 is a breath of fresh air. Thank's Bill... *thumbsup* :smileynew:
Last edited by j_maybury on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.