Farming sim 17 platinum (add on)arrives Nov 14 all platforms...

tom5051
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Re: Farming sim 17 platinum (add on)arrives Nov 14 all platforms...

Post by tom5051 »

Consoles will never play this game as well as a decent PC because they are hamstrung by cheap, low performance hardware. When will you guys stop whinging and realise you get what you pay for in life.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

tom5051 wrote:Consoles will never play this game as well as a decent PC because they are hamstrung by cheap, low performance hardware. When will you guys stop whinging and realise you get what you pay for in life.

When will you realise that people make different choises in life, and we don't give a rats *ss if you like it or not :-D

You don't buy a product which only works half, IT DOESN4T MATHER FOR WHICH PLATFORM!

Its not because you buy a peugeot car instead of a ferrari, that the steering wheel should work only half!
But hey, if you think that this kind of reaction is correct then you are clearly a child that needs to learn a lot in life still ;)

Go ahead, react and show me now how thuff you can react, i'm the adult here, i won't even read your next rteaction :-D

HAVE FUN! And by the way, you are not even capable for realising how lucky you are, spending 1000s of money on a pc just to play video game :-)
Last edited by wildflower on Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Agreed wildflower. People do make different choices in life, if we all make the same choices in life nothing will get accomplished, my PS4 plays the games i like, all that matters.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

BigC92 wrote:Agreed wildflower. People do make different choices in life, if we all make the same choices in life nothing will get accomplished, my PS4 plays the games i like, all that matters.

Yeah sorry my little explosion, but i'm so sick of that remark, people need to grow up and realise that not all are the same.
I don't even like playing on pc, i'm a console guy, and why should i pay full price and deserve bad quality :-)

They know the possebility when they create the game what is possible for consoles, then produce a product fitting for it :-p

Anyways, i'm not gonna keep dragging it :-) have fun guys!
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
ThugsBunny

Post by ThugsBunny »

I've played both FS15 and 17 on xbox 1 and have only encountered stuttering or rubber- banding while playing mp on somebody's farm that had a poor internet connection or near large numbers of planted trees. Playing by myself on career and keeping tree planting spread out has been very smooth and enjoyable.
I, personally, wish I could afford to build a decent gaming pc because of the lack of this type of sim for console. Would love to see Construction Simulator and Euro Truck/ American Truck simulator come to console.
But, in response to the actual thread topic, I am definitely looking forward to the expansion, and very happy it's covered under the season pass. Be interesting to see a South American map and the new equipment.
On XBOX, gt HVG ThugsBunny :hi:
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Sooooo many crops they could add. Coffee, carrots, sprouts, turnip, beans, apples
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Tazman1983 wrote:Sooooo many crops they could add. Coffee, carrots, sprouts, turnip, beans, apples
Well sugarcane is an untapped market and pretty huge and it show cases the sugarcane industry and products
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Id rather have random rabbid animals attack me while Im cutting down trees.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Now that'd be interesting ^^ :lol: :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
coolkiu00

Post by coolkiu00 »

Please contribute many good articles like that!