Courseplay Question

FarmCatJenkins

Courseplay Question

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I’m fairly certain I’ve seen a thread recently where Courseplay is able to calculate field acreage, but I can’t seem to find it in any of the tabs. Am I missing something?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
bojanh66

Re: Courseplay Question

Post by bojanh66 »

FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

bojanh66 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:29 am It is removed.
https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay/issues/3934
I just downloaded the latest version an hour ago. If you're connected to a seeder and have a course loaded, you can click on the eyeball in the upper left corner and it still brings up the seed consumption, which also gives you total area. :hi:

bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Could you give me screenshot from game and show me where exactly did you click ?
The only eyeball i have is showing me field courseplay waypoints on the minimap.

FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Weird. I clicked that twice and a box showed up above the control menu

bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

I dont have that box.
I have loaded seeder course, attached seeder, but when i click on eyeball icon, it only shows waypoints on the minimap.
Thats why i asked for screenshot, would love to see it.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

It's the eyeball before you create the course when you select the field, says something like "calculate field edge".
It's supposed to be near where your screenshot says "Return to first point".
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Loaded Version 362 of Courseplay just now myself, and there is definitely no option on any screen now to bring up the Field Calculator. Seems like that option has gone missing from the HUD. Probably as they have been adding Course Editor stuff, which I can't get to work either currently. I set a key in my menu to open the Course Editor, and when I press it nothing happens.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Yea, thats for the field border, when you merge two fields with plow, you want to use that option to create those two fields as one.
clicking on eyeball icon in calculate field edge just show/hide blue line border.
i dont see anywhere seed usage or field size, so thats why i am asking for 3rd time to see screenshot from the game...maybe i am missing something.
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

If it`s only about the field size, why don`t you use the additional filed info mod?

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Thats not the point (btw i use that mod already, tnx for the info), the point is, he said he has seed usage box with latest CP version and other guys dont have, so i would love to see screenshot from the game ;)
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

bojanh66 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:45 pm Thats not the point (btw i use that mod already, tnx for the info), the point is, he said he has seed usage box with latest CP version and other guys dont have, so i would love to see screenshot from the game ;)
It is the point if you read the original post of the thread opener.
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

The version I am running It's not an eyeball its a calcualtor button. I am not at home right now so I can't show you for sure but it is around here, it might be the tab to the left (the tractor) I can't remember off the top of my head, there is a calculator button either on the top or 2nd row over on the right side. For some reason it doesn't show up with all equipment though.

Last edited by ThatCanadianGuy on Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

TobiHH wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:25 pm If it`s only about the field size, why don`t you use the additional filed info mod?

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
That doesn't show modified field sizes, only what was in the original map, which is next to useless for someone like me who rarely leaves a map as is.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

That calculator is removed, confirmed by CP devs:
https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay/issues/4499

I remember that calculator, i was using it in FS 17.