Post by 900hasse »

Hello!
Starting a official thread for my mod.
Please leave a comments.

REA Mod Link on ModHub:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

REA dynamic dirt Mod Link on ModHub:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
The mod creates puddles in low terrain, the mod does not alter friction.
Coming REA version will support this.

Link to the gearbox from Previous version:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ySko5 ... sp=sharing
I made it into a separate mod.
This is improved since last release but i leave no guarantee of it's functionality.

//900hasse
Last edited by 900hasse on Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
REA22 mod
https://github.com/900hasse
//Hans Nordberg
OlavEmil

Re: Added realism for vehicles

Post by OlavEmil »

Very nice. So, since you've set yourself in the line of sight, I'll ask the question everyone wants to: Is this mod in any way based on, or at least inspired by, the More Realistic mod by Dural for FS13 / 17? Can we expect something similar to what we saw in MR? Or is it something completely else?
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

Hello!
I like the MR mod by dural but i want the mod to work without special edited XML's for vehicles and I don't have the time/energy to take the mod that far.

This is the first mod i created and first time writing LUA-script so I am a little bit limited from that point of view.

This means that I can't get the mod to MR level.

//900hasse
REA22 mod
//Hans Nordberg
neverusedaweeder

Post by neverusedaweeder »

Any future plans for the mod that you can disclose?
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

Hello!
Nu plans at the moment.
Priority is to farm with my friends!😉
//900hasse
REA22 mod
//Hans Nordberg
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

I used the v1.0 since release and the updated version as of today, haven't had any problem so far and really like this mod, thanks for creating it and sharing it with us. It's way more fun to do field work with a struggling tractor ;-)

edit: spelling
Last edited by juf.de on Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
neverusedaweeder

juf.de wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:59 pm I used the v1.0 since release and the updated version as of today, haven't had anoy problem so far and really like this mod, thanks for creating it sharing it with us. It's way more fun to do field work with a struggling tractor ;-)
I very much agree, thank you for making this it makes the game that much more enjoyable.
adinhoa

Post by adinhoa »

@900hasse Hello. Sorry for spamming. I've already posted similar post in another topic of REA but, firstly I want to thank you for excellent idea. Finally something that make FS19 more realistic! But do you think of making it "compatible" with realistic filltypemassAdjustment? I mean, with this mod its naturally more slippery because all fruits have more weights.
Regards
neverusedaweeder

adinhoa wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:28 am @900hasse Hello. Sorry for spamming. I've already posted similar post in another topic of REA but, firstly I want to thank you for excellent idea. Finally something that make FS19 more realistic! But do you think of making it "compatible" with realistic filltypemassAdjustment? I mean, with this mod its naturally more slippery because all fruits have more weights.
Regards
I played with both and I think they work just fine together.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I did not try the lastest version, but version 1.0 was pretty good !

My only complains is that trucks (pick-up) are very slippery with this mod. It's hard to brake & turn on grass/sand. Tires are a bit too slippery

Don't know if it was fixed in v1.1
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

Hello!
The friction is increased just a Little bit for street tires, but if the wheel size or center of gravity is wrong in the xml things can act strange.
//900hass
REA22 mod
//Hans Nordberg
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

So i'm back again with a small problem, i'm currently harvesting potatoes an sligthly uneven field, my modsfolder include filltypemassadjustment, vehiclecontroladdon, seasons and the rea mod. The moisture is below 20% but i have to push the selfpropelled potatoe harvester out nearly every time it drives over a small hill.
Is there an option to deactivate the rea mod on a specific vehicle? I do not want to remove one of the above mentioned mods as i makes driving way more fun, but the Grimme Varitron can't handle it, probably due to carewheels in the front and a center of mass to far in the front.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

juf.de wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:12 pm So i'm back again with a small problem, i'm currently harvesting potatoes an sligthly uneven field, my modsfolder include filltypemassadjustment, vehiclecontroladdon, seasons and the rea mod. The moisture is below 20% but i have to push the selfpropelled potatoe harvester out nearly every time it drives over a small hill.
Is there an option to deactivate the rea mod on a specific vehicle? I do not want to remove one of the above mentioned mods as i makes driving way more fun, but the Grimme Varitron can't handle it, probably due to carewheels in the front and a center of mass to far in the front.
Now that is interesting as my potatoes are nearing harvest, could be fun :lol:
FennLisek

Post by FennLisek »

juf.de wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:12 pm So i'm back again with a small problem, i'm currently harvesting potatoes an sligthly uneven field, my modsfolder include filltypemassadjustment, vehiclecontroladdon, seasons and the rea mod. The moisture is below 20% but i have to push the selfpropelled potatoe harvester out nearly every time it drives over a small hill.
I have similar problem with potato harvester, maybe game interprets track on this vehicle as a narrow tire, and its get stuck in the field
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Game does not interprete it as such, the frontwheels are defined as care wheels, the rear wheels are defined as tracks, unfortunatly it looks like there's to much weigth on the front and i couldn't figure out how to move the center of gravity. So i deleted my savegame and went to another game without potatoes ^^
Playing on PC