Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

MrSquealypig

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by MrSquealypig »

People on this board are very negative in general.

It is very depressing.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:18 am I'll agree it seems US style mods take a back burner to getting approved or released. There might good explanation to it I don't know, but i hope it changes. I can't understand why US mods take more poly count or detail than the EU? Not much in changes yet I do not mod so I'm in the dark. Fingers crossed it gets better
I heard from a guy, who heard from dude at the bar, who was listening in on a conversation between a priest and a rabbi, that the obscene poly count is in the tires/axles, which makes total sense. Considering that’s pretty much the big difference between EU. Which I can’t see a lot of room for error considering the slot counts on the base machines are high already. Like I said though, this is all the word of a drunk guy overhearing a conversation.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Florish

Post by Florish »

iwan073 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:17 am
fernand24 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:11 am Désolé c'est une erreur de manip.
Tja, als we nou allemaal in onze eigen taal gaan praten...
Hahaha, makkelijker ook ;)
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ0gaGEP6E8

interview from DJGOHAM to adub modding, thought some of y’all might find this interesting
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yeah it is interesting. He admits it takes him 10 to 20 mins to make one and he just changes the numbers. No wonder why every geo is messed up.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

SandyBay in testing...
Illinois Farmer

Adub told me he is working on fixing his geo's. Told him thanks for the efforts.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:40 pm Adub told me he is working on fixing his geo's. Told him thanks for the efforts.
Doubtful. I implore everyone to go leave a comment on that video and give it a thumbs down, He needs to realize how bad they are.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Illinois Farmer

Well I like to believe in the good in people, so hopefully what he said is true and he gets them fixed.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

He's 16. It would be nice but I'm sure he doesn't care
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

garyst wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:59 pm Yep that's why I said in the fs21 discussion thread that the number one thing I will be looking for before purchasing fs21 will be American equipment. If giants doesn't include American versions of the tractors, combines, and more American branded implements into the base game I am not going to even consider buying fs21 no matter what new other features they add.
Plenty of NA equipment out. I have a mod folder full of it.

Just yesterday i downloaded Mills County and a new NA JD combine, seeder, augar wagon and plow.

Also you need to understand that GIANTS do not have the license for both the EU and NA versions.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Krd1749 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:54 pm People on this board are very negative in general.

It is very depressing.
Because they do not get want they want, so then go into "cry baby mode"
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

Just as bad, some people go into “gloat mode”
Illinois Farmer

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:48 pm He's 16. It would be nice but I'm sure he doesn't care
I used to teach high school mathematics. I know they can't be trusted but I still hope. It is like giving a homework assignment, you just hope everyone gets the assignment done.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Drmattymd wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:15 pm There is no proof that giants doesnt have NA licensing, in fact that claim is just absurd. If that were the case they would simply say, we cannot accept NA versions for console
Not being funny {before anyone gets triggered I DO OWN A PS4} but i am not interested one bit about what console can and cannot get.

I am talking in general terms, as the base game is the same on both console and PC with regards NA and EU licensing and if they did i would think they would have both EU and NA tractors or whatever side by side in the base game....

Me personally i cannot understand why they do not have NA and EU versions of the same tractors and the like in the base game. Maybe GIANTS themselves can answer that?

Come to think about it, there is actually a fair bit of NA equipment in the base game, but then it is not exactly much worth shouting about.