Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

JD92

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by JD92 »

Ok i try it *thumbsup*
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Drmattymd wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:27 am
JD92 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:18 pm I have a problem in the mod hub .. I don't know if it is from the seasons or a geo .. in particular "south moravia", after 4 years of play I would like to change it with another geo. the problem is that once deleted this continues to appear as installed in the mod hub and overwrites the new geo that I want to use. I tried in many ways but I just can't get it off me. do you know how to do it?
Just make sure its not selected in the mod selection screen before starting
I try it... nothing to do, he remain (geo south moravia) in the mod hub and in the game as well.. this thing make me crazy :shock:
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

PC or console?
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Console :mrgreen:
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

gilroy222 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:30 pm How do you actually sell/remove the horses once you have them?

Playing Lone Oak on PS4 and I cannot sell horses from the horse farm. When I tab to the right the horses will not get highlighted and thus I cannot remove them.
This works for me. Can anyone confirm this? Or can you make a video?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

gilroy222 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:30 pm How do you actually sell/remove the horses once you have them?

Playing Lone Oak on PS4 and I cannot sell horses from the horse farm. When I tab to the right the horses will not get highlighted and thus I cannot remove them.
Believe there was a liquid manure trigger mod that was causing some people issues with selling animals. If you are using one try uninstalling those and try again.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Can't tell if it's a bug or something that map makers are not doing anymore, but IF (this word is important here)' I remember correctly, in FS17 with season, grass was changing color coming close to winter.

In FS19, everything still green (a very nice green)...which is kind of not making sens, because grass and all other things that are green (except some trees) should turn yellow-ish as winter come

Do I have wrong souvenir or it was like that in FS17 and not in FS19 ?
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Grass never changed color.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

I have a few problems. For one, sheeps shown in my animal pen is not there when I want to pick them out on to a trailer for selling. And first it seemed like my planted trees stoped growing at 85% (waited for two years), and now my second round of planted trees has stoped at 65%. Have anyone experienced the same?

Cant figure out any newly added mods except for courseplay. (How do I find the error log?)
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

5 years actually. And make sure they aren't planted to close to eachother, that will block their growth.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

All of them have at least 5m to the next three, and most have 6m.

Thought maybe that the change from ten to five years, the update came after planting i believe, had something to do with it
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Growth time for trees has always been 5 years. Not sure why some say it was 10 before. It has been unchanged since the very first release for 17. Only reason why growth stops is if there is a another tree too close.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

reallogger wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:16 am Growth time for trees has always been 5 years. Not sure why some say it was 10 before. It has been unchanged since the very first release for 17. Only reason why growth stops is if there is a another tree too close.
And the limit is 5m? Or more?
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

If you want unhindered growth the distance to closest tree needs to be 10 m. Anything close than 4.5 m will stop at state 3, closer than 6.5 m will stop at state 4 and closer than 8.5 will stop at state 5. State 6 is fully grown iirc.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Rahkiin wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:52 pm Grass never changed color.
Thanks. I was sure that there was more visual aspect other than trees in FS17 when winter was close to come.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)