Happy anniversary Claas DLC............

CageyLobster

Re: Happy anniversary Claas DLC............

Post by CageyLobster »

If you want Giants to listen, often times social media can get a faster response than a privately owned forum. Only us farm nerds in here paying attention. It's typically more influential and motivational to make grievances on the companies social media accounts.

Or speak with your wallets. I know I will be.
wombles

Post by wombles »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:39 pm Is there an update planned? Can’t think this question should offend anyone at Giants.
Ha but it would, because if they don't intend too fix it (which is likely the case) they are hardly going to come here and tell those poor sods that bought the Claas DLC that. Imagine the amount of toys getting through out of the pram that would cause, and rightly too. Ubisoft taught me a great lesson which i'm going too apply to anything Giants Software related, let some poor youtuber test it first before I purchase it.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Giants and updates... 🙄
Ignorance is bliss
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

When you think about whether they read this forum or not, keep in mind that there are several languages in this forum they have to accommodate. There is a vast amount of threads and topics and questions that it makes it hard to get personal with a certain user who has a flying tractor issue, for instance. So other people pick up the slack and pitch in to solve the problem. If this forum was only questions directed towards Giants, then there wouldn't be much of a community, and we wouldn't be able to make fun threads about random things like what goes down in the Off-Topic section of the English forum, and just talk about where people are from, or the Community Corner. So we just have to take into account the vast size and community that runs this forum. It isn't just Giants that answers every little question posed by a brand new user. I haven't even posted in a topic and seen sight of a moderator til a couple of weeks ago, and that was it. This forum is a community-driven, closely bonded group of people that all work together to fuel a game that we all appreciate and help to improve. Just my two cents.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

wombles wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:32 pm
Ha but it would, because if they don't intend too fix it (which is likely the case) they are hardly going to come here and tell those poor sods that bought the Claas DLC that. Imagine the amount of toys getting through out of the pram that would cause, and rightly too. Ubisoft taught me a great lesson which i'm going too apply to anything Giants Software related, let some poor youtuber test it first before I purchase it.
Your a funny guy.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
wombles

Post by wombles »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:32 am
wombles wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:32 pm
Your a funny guy.
I wasn't trying too be funny Chedly, I don't find it funny at all for those that bought a DLC with issue's. I just think that if Giants had any intention of fixing the problems with the Claas DLC they would be blowing their own trumpets about it, regardless off what gets posted.

My post about a bull's balls in May at the start of this thread, is a saying where i'm from. It mean's dry, and meant that Giants patches for this game has dried up, I hope not though.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

That the Claas dlc had some issues is not a problem. What IS a problem though, is that 3 months later Giants still hasn’t done anything about it. Which is ridiculous.
Ignorance is bliss
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Most of the bug reports have solved beside them which happened quite quickly after the issues were reported, it really should not take this long for a patch release. Given 21 is now delayed and more DLC's are coming makes you wonder how long any issues will take to be resolved.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Maybe GIANTS have finished the update but they're waiting on Sony and/or Microsoft to finish testing? Or maybe it's going to get a game update alongside it (which does take a heck of a lot of testing).
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

As Claas fan DLC was great. Only thing that was bothering me is, that largest Wheel Loader does not have options for double front wheels. Double front wheels add more stability and I need it since I am using modded silage Fork(15000 l).
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

15000?

Is that even possible in real life?
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Krd1749 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:57 pm 15000?

Is that even possible in real life?
I somehow doubt that.
So, if you imagine a 15.000 liter silage fork exists, you might as well imagine that single front wheels can deal with it
Ignorance is bliss
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

If you think 15,000 liter is crazy, DJGoHam Gaming does extremely unrealistic letsplays where he mods his buckets and trailers to hold millions of liters, and his implements' top speeds to 31 mph. 15,000 liters doesn't sound crazy when you think of the modding capabilities some people utilize
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Dairydeere wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:53 pm If you think 15,000 liter is crazy, DJGoHam Gaming does extremely unrealistic letsplays where he mods his buckets and trailers to hold millions of liters, and his implements' top speeds to 31 mph. 15,000 liters doesn't sound crazy when you think of the modding capabilities some people utilize
yeah, I hear you.

But I bought Farming Simulator. Not Farming Arcade. :mrgreen:

I know this game isn't an exact simulator. But stuff that some people do... just a bit too much
Ignorance is bliss
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yes DJGOHAM is super unrealistic nowadays. At his start he wasn't bad, but now it gets worse. He even says he will play realistic and 8 mins later mods everything. I also think a bucket holding 15000 liters is unrealistic.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.