Bobbydj1980

Re: Charwell map problems

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I've seen alot of problems on this map it's also real laggy
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

I've found 3 so far in 90 minutes of playing.

Frame rate drops SEVERALY in the farm house. Once outside it's fine though.

The price menu where you check crop prices is not happy with two sell points having identical names (grain sell point). It would tab to the second one and instantly tab up to first grain sell point. Only way around it I found was to fight to tab to the sell point listen below the second grain sell point then tab up.

The combine has no fuel in it. I know it's not a map problem but stop doing that please! Usually when a new map comes out I start in new farmer and check out the farms, any interesting sell points, equipment, then hop in a machine and start farming. I didn't notice the almost empty gas tank till I was going around for a third headland. I'm going to need to lease a fuel trailer.

Not much play yet but if I find anything else that isn't already reported I will get in touch. I really want this map to work out.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

Where is this map found?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:57 am I've found 3 so far in 90 minutes of playing.

Frame rate drops SEVERALY in the farm house. Once outside it's fine though.

The price menu where you check crop prices is not happy with two sell points having identical names (grain sell point). It would tab to the second one and instantly tab up to first grain sell point. Only way around it I found was to fight to tab to the sell point listen below the second grain sell point then tab up.

The combine has no fuel in it. I know it's not a map problem but stop doing that please! Usually when a new map comes out I start in new farmer and check out the farms, any interesting sell points, equipment, then hop in a machine and start farming. I didn't notice the almost empty gas tank till I was going around for a third headland. I'm going to need to lease a fuel trailer.

Not much play yet but if I find anything else that isn't already reported I will get in touch. I really want this map to work out.
Welker farms has that same problem with the sell points. When I try tti figure out which outs which I highlight the one it goes to and I can tell which one is which then. Also, I like the empty fuel thing. I think it would be cool if map makers had hours set on the machinery too. It makes it like someone used that equipment before I got there before I bought the farm.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

jasonbarron wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:22 am Where is this map found?
www.modhub.us/category/farming-simulato ... mods/maps/ 5 videos there is a update due soon
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

jasonbarron wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:22 am Where is this map found?
Charwell is on the in game Modhub, no need to go to an external mod site to download it.
redbull-man82

Post by redbull-man82 »

why would you even use scumhub.us that site is a joke it needs shuting down
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Like the map, hope things get sorted out. Spent hours setting up autodrive so havent spotted any problems.
Did find a floating interactive zone at one of the cow yards (straw trigger i think).

My pc is overkill for this game so not getting any performance issues.
Eggski

Post by Eggski »

I dont know why but this map messed with all my others I had running when I downloaded it.
Started it up and all was ok but when I went on another map it was messing with the sound along with vehicle sales and saving games.
I even tried clean maps with no mods at all and it was still doing it.
I've deleted it and alls well with all my others so theres some odd conflicts in it somewhere, hopefully the update sorts it.
Farming the proper way, on PC.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Played Charwell again but the bad frame rates are even worse. There are some other issues but they fall under 'console only' category so you pc guys won't give a dame.

Edit: just to be clear the jittery dropped single digit frame rates only happen when I start game. Much like turning off the hedges on Mercury Farms the dropped frames recover after a bit, this last time though I took a good 20 seconds or so to recover.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Working ok on my PC, wish it had field sat- nav in the tractor, keep getting lost, loads of fields and gates to open, good map
UK virtual farmer

Post by UK virtual farmer »

I have a question for anyone that might know I’ve download this map as it’s my style map but can’t stand all the rubbish everywhere :frown: so as I do pop on in to GE to edit it how I like but non of the yards or junk so up :hmm: I know how to use GE as I’ve edited many maps (for personal use only) but it’s got me stumped has anyone tried to edit the map and have the same problem :?:

I’ve not got the latest update of GE got the one before wouldn’t think that’s the reason though would it :hmm:
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

There won't be grass in the cow pasture till mid Spring, only problem I've had on this map on Xbox 1 is frame rate drop inside the house
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
redbull-man82

Post by redbull-man82 »

played on charwell today had frame rate issues in the house but thats all . no other problems apart from that played for 5 hours . got to say its one of the best maps outthere . playing on ps4
Hellfire2284

Post by Hellfire2284 »

Charwell Update. Slotcount, really nice. But now, i can't buy the bga.
Ps5