Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

brinko04
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:07 pm
Location: Nebraska, United States

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by brinko04 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:40 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:10 pm
A few updates, nothing new for console. I’m just the messenger. It’s not my fault.

A little birdie told me some bigger information is coming soon.
I'm curious, is it regarding mods or the game itself? How soon are we talking? I understand if you can't divulge any more info than what you have already stated.
Family, Farming, and Cornhusker Football
Part-time Farmer since 2005
XBOX Farmer since 2011
PC Farmer since 2020
Born and Raised in Nebraska

livesea72
Posts: 1412
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by livesea72 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:54 am

See the autonomous tractor got blasted off the consoles testing list quickly,not surprised.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price.New PC player

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:30 pm

brinko04 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:40 pm
chedly_farms wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:10 pm
A few updates, nothing new for console. I’m just the messenger. It’s not my fault.

A little birdie told me some bigger information is coming soon.
I'm curious, is it regarding mods or the game itself? How soon are we talking? I understand if you can't divulge any more info than what you have already stated.
Are three more DLC’s enough info without divulging too much. Lol.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, UnRetired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

Derplodactyl
Posts: 451
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Derplodactyl » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:48 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:30 pm
brinko04 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:40 pm
chedly_farms wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:10 pm
A few updates, nothing new for console. I’m just the messenger. It’s not my fault.

A little birdie told me some bigger information is coming soon.
I'm curious, is it regarding mods or the game itself? How soon are we talking? I understand if you can't divulge any more info than what you have already stated.
Are three more DLC’s enough info without divulging too much. Lol.
This was announced publicly yesterday.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Co-owner of FSClub
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
-AMD Radeon RX 590 8GB
-16GB DDR4
-1TB/500GB Storage
-Samsung 55'' Q8D QLED 4K (HDR 1500) TV

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:23 pm

Derplodactyl wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:48 pm
chedly_farms wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:30 pm
brinko04 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:40 pm


I'm curious, is it regarding mods or the game itself? How soon are we talking? I understand if you can't divulge any more info than what you have already stated.
Are three more DLC’s enough info without divulging too much. Lol.
This was announced publicly yesterday.
I thought the “lol” gave away the fact that I’m pulling someone’s leg.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, UnRetired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

norfolk farmer
Posts: 891
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by norfolk farmer » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:53 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:23 pm
Derplodactyl wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:48 pm
chedly_farms wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:30 pm


Are three more DLC’s enough info without divulging too much. Lol.
This was announced publicly yesterday.
I thought the “lol” gave away the fact that I’m pulling someone’s leg.
Was it not your inside source :lol:

norfolk farmer
Posts: 891
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by norfolk farmer » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:54 pm

Mods come and go from the list as they pass or fail, but the one constant seems to be the Claas Mega :confusednew:

Noraf
Posts: 683
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Noraf » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:55 pm

And the Mega are still in testing....
Anyone actuaaly know how long it's been there, and what it really is since it takes forever....
:hi:
Stop in and check out the FS community traiding forum
For all your dynamic sales and roleplaying needs @ FS Comunity Trader
:gamer:

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...

brinko04
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:07 pm
Location: Nebraska, United States

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by brinko04 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:01 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:23 pm
Derplodactyl wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:48 pm
chedly_farms wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:30 pm


Are three more DLC’s enough info without divulging too much. Lol.
This was announced publicly yesterday.
I thought the “lol” gave away the fact that I’m pulling someone’s leg.
I would say that counts as enough info without divulging too much. :lol:
Family, Farming, and Cornhusker Football
Part-time Farmer since 2005
XBOX Farmer since 2011
PC Farmer since 2020
Born and Raised in Nebraska

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:28 pm

norfolk farmer wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:54 pm
Mods come and go from the list as they pass or fail, but the one constant seems to be the Claas Mega :confusednew:
Hey, I broke this story a week or so ago. Where iz my newz credit? I have a theory (because I always where the tin foil hat) it’s associated with trying to figure out the issue’s with the Claas DLC. Totally unfounded, for sure. But I remember watching it used on stream a while back and it had an issue.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, UnRetired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

User avatar
FarmCatJenkins
Posts: 1457
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by FarmCatJenkins » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:47 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:28 pm
Where iz my newz credit?
You need to have a clickbait channel on YouTube for credit.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15
Facebook Page
Facebook Group
Join our Discord!

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:50 pm

FarmCatJenkins wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:47 pm
chedly_farms wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:28 pm
Where iz my newz credit?
You need to have a clickbait channel on YouTube for credit.
This reply is misleading. It suggests there is a YouTube channel that is not clickbait.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, UnRetired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 1622
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by iwan073 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:56 pm

Great.... I can retire

The Case IH Autonomous is out
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

Phigo
Posts: 1417
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:30 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Phigo » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:07 pm

If you have the Money to buy one you could almost retire… Can't wait to test it. Is it more like a tractor without Windows (ingame)?
PS4 und PC

User avatar
MrSquealypig
Posts: 679
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by MrSquealypig » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:07 pm

Unbelievable

I love this game!

Post Reply