Greenwich Valley map problem

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
bojanh66
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:08 pm

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by bojanh66 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:27 pm

I dont see anything wrong regarding the lime.
Image
Image

User avatar
ghosted
Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by ghosted » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:35 pm

bojanh66 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:27 pm
I dont see anything wrong regarding the lime.
Image
Image
this is what I mean those markers wasnt on my pda map both had gone plus silos

Illinois Farmer
Posts: 3391
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by Illinois Farmer » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:42 pm

Did u turn them off on the menu on the right side?
1280 acre farm, 3000 hogs, 200 cattle, 16 ewes,1 ram, 30 lambs, and xbox one user and newly pc user.

User avatar
ghosted
Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by ghosted » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:05 pm

Illinois Farmer wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:42 pm
Did u turn them off on the menu on the right side?

No I checked that. it was a faulty savegame, I went back to a savegame from yesterday and now it shows those markers BGA and R.K.Blair

Illinois Farmer
Posts: 3391
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by Illinois Farmer » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:13 pm

Oh gotcha. At least you got it working.
1280 acre farm, 3000 hogs, 200 cattle, 16 ewes,1 ram, 30 lambs, and xbox one user and newly pc user.

dolenc.domen
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:31 am

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by dolenc.domen » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:11 am

Hey guys!
I love this Greenwich Valley map but it's driving me crazy. My crops almost always wither before I can harvest them. I have time set to 5x and growth to slow. It grows fine, but yesterday I had like crops ready to harvest, started, than had 1 day of rain and after that i was able to harvest only 50% of a field before it was withered and for no use. I have weeds turned off since I thought it was the problem. It had enough lime, fertilizer and was ploughed.
Can someone help?

Cheers! :)

livesea72
Posts: 1413
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by livesea72 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:44 am

dolenc.domen wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:11 am
Hey guys!
I love this Greenwich Valley map but it's driving me crazy. My crops almost always wither before I can harvest them. I have time set to 5x and growth to slow. It grows fine, but yesterday I had like crops ready to harvest, started, than had 1 day of rain and after that i was able to harvest only 50% of a field before it was withered and for no use. I have weeds turned off since I thought it was the problem. It had enough lime, fertilizer and was ploughed.
Can someone help?

Cheers! :)
Are you playing with seasons where plant withering is always active or do you have crop withering turned on?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price.New PC player

dolenc.domen
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:31 am

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by dolenc.domen » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:56 am

livesea72 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:44 am
dolenc.domen wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:11 am
Are you playing with seasons where plant withering is always active or do you have crop withering turned on?
Should I just turn it off for good and not bother with it? I don't play with seasons though.

livesea72
Posts: 1413
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by livesea72 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:25 pm

dolenc.domen wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:56 am
livesea72 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:44 am
dolenc.domen wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:11 am
Are you playing with seasons where plant withering is always active or do you have crop withering turned on?
Should I just turn it off for good and not bother with it? I don't play with seasons though.
If your having issues it might be best , ultimately its up to you.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price.New PC player

dolenc.domen
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:31 am

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by dolenc.domen » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:56 pm

livesea72 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:25 pm
dolenc.domen wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:56 am
livesea72 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:44 am


Are you playing with seasons where plant withering is always active or do you have crop withering turned on?
Should I just turn it off for good and not bother with it? I don't play with seasons though.
If your having issues it might be best , ultimately its up to you.
To tell you the truth I'm a bit angry. :D It's such a simple and effective solution I could figure it out myself. Cheers. :)

Oh one more!

Got any cool mod recommendations for not too big harvesters sutable for the map?

norfolk farmer
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by norfolk farmer » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:18 pm

dolenc.domen wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:56 pm


Got any cool mod recommendations for not too big harvesters sutable for the map?
Are you on pc or console?

dolenc.domen
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:31 am

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by dolenc.domen » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:26 pm

norfolk farmer wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:18 pm
dolenc.domen wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:56 pm


Got any cool mod recommendations for not too big harvesters sutable for the map?
Are you on pc or console?
:neutralnew:
Mac.
:geeknew:

norfolk farmer
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by norfolk farmer » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:25 pm


dolenc.domen
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:31 am

Re: Greenwich Valley map problem

Post by dolenc.domen » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:42 pm

norfolk farmer wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:25 pm
Give this one a try.

https://forbidden-mods.de/filebase/file ... sl-series/
Cheers man! Thanks.

Post Reply