SimpleQuestions!

SimpleFarmer

SimpleQuestions!

Post by SimpleFarmer »

SimpleQuestions!
I thought I would throw this thread together for questions that can be answered in a reply post or two to save the forum from so many individual threads for simple questions.

My simple question is: what is the best way to sell to the biogas plant when the bin is too high to dump into and there is no trigger outside of it?
I don't care where I sell manure and slurry, but I want more than $100/l for it (on easy of course lol) which the biogas plant offers at $300/l. I tried a few things like manure/slury trading systems, or sellpoints but they all just seem to buy for about $100/l. I coudn't find a placeable biogas plant.
On Geiselsberg this is the case and I have tried a couple different things including ramps and the best thing I came up with is the mod "Grain Auger" which is a conveyor belt that just picks stuff up off the ground and dumps it in the bunker. Although the name implies it would only work with grain, it actually will lift anything (including manure). The only problem is that it takes forever and its kind of messy to dump on the ground. Does anyone know of a better way? I'm thinking maybe like a trailer or tipper of some kind that can overload manure directly into the bin or a placeable biogas plant...
FarmCatJenkins

Re: SimpleQuestions!

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Do the base game Annaburger trailers hold manure? They lift from the back for a higher dump off.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Does the new t Rex trailer take manure? It has an elevated dump.
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Crazof wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:14 am Does the new t Rex trailer take manure? It has an elevated dump.
I really hope it does. I think this might be the solution.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

What map are you playing? The standard Biogas buildings in the game have tip triggers infront of the actually 'bin'. No need to use wheelloaders or conveyors.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

The AnnaburgerFieldliner as well as both T-Resx Shuttles have the filltypecategory "silagetrailer", which can not hold manure, only grass, hay, straw, woodchips, chaff, silage and sugarcane
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Have you tried the Kverneland Taarup 107?
Should fit for your situation

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

If everything else fails you can force tip on the ground and pick it up with the transfer belts.
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Thanks for all the replies. I will try the mod you have there Noraf and see if it's easier.
I think the best way was the "Grain Auger" mod. I found that you can just begin dumping and leave and the entire load won't dump on the ground. It just lets out enough to make a small pile and as the grain auger moves it into the bin more comes out. It actually works pretty well, you just come back a few minutes later and it's empty.
Another thing that almost threw me off was that there was no way to sell slurry there as there is no way i could think of to pump it into the bin. I tried all kinds of things thinking there was a trigger somewhere else there but soon I found if you just jam your trailer into the left corner of the bin there is a slice of the trigger big enough to allow you to dump. Such a stroke of luck lol.
So for anyone playing on Geiselsberg - the biogas plant is a challenge but doable.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Question:
Does anyone know of a mod for a narrow sprayer? I have a field in between trees that’s too narrow for any of the sprayers to get herbicide on.

juf.de

Post by juf.de »

@FarmCatJenkins: 12m was the smallest i could find, but you are probably looking for something smaller and already saw those two
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
https://forbidden-mods.de/filebase/file ... niebieski/
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

juf.de wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:54 pm @FarmCatJenkins: 12m was the smallest i could find, but you are probably looking for something smaller and already saw those two
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
https://forbidden-mods.de/filebase/file ... niebieski/
That first one will probably work. Thank you!

jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

I was planning on cutting firewood to open up that choke point. Actually, that brings up a good question: if you cut down trees into firewood or log length, will they rot on the ground if you don't collect it speedily enough?
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

jasonbarron wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:09 am I was planning on cutting firewood to open up that choke point. Actually, that brings up a good question: if you cut down trees into firewood or log length, will they rot on the ground if you don't collect it speedily enough?
I don't think so, unfortunately. I cut a bunch of trees and 3 in-game years later went over there to look around and all the debris was still laying about. I don't think firewood would be any different.
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

How neccesary is it to move the animals away from the rest of the farm for frame rate purposes? I am about to expand my current 50-cow enclosure and am wondering if I should move it away from the farm.
I don't really want to because almost half of the things on my farm are for them, but I've already started to notice a bit of a delay I think.
Does anyone know how to manage this? Like how far away do I have to put it if I do have to spread stuff out.
Thanks