Gallignani 5690 S3 and small square bales

Ravenblade86

Gallignani 5690 S3 and small square bales

Post by Ravenblade86 »

So, I've started up a new game on The Old Stream Farm running seasons with the plan to start out small and mostly do a lot of forestry, but I'm also running a small farm on the side with some sheep and chickens.

Now, as I was planning to try and keep things small and I've no plans to run a giant herd of sheep I figured it would be a good situation to use the new Gallignani 5690 S3 small square baler to do some hay. My question though is in FS17 handling the small square bales was always a bit of a hassle because of the amount you get and the game physics, so does anyone have any good recommends for how to more easily collect and store them in FS19?
Dairydeere

Re: Gallignani 5690 S3 and small square bales

Post by Dairydeere »

Are you on PC? I know that there are mods out there that auto load small square bales, but console not so sure
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

Yeah, I am on PC. Probably should have mentioned that. Will any of the autoload trailers on the Modhub work with the small square bales? I've not been able to find any that mention it apart from a few that are on odd third party websites that I'd rather avoid if I can.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

ModHub, check the descriptions of the mods. Also, yesmods.com is a great site that reviews mods. It will send you to third party websites, but what you download should be safe. I use it a lot
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Every mod I've downloaded is either from the ingame modhub or yesmods. I tend to download the ones that are either from Facebook or dont have a link from the mod author.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Same here. ModHub, yesmods.com, or Facebook

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

I've used Yesmods a bunch of times, definitely a good place to look but unless I've looked past them I've not seen any that autoload trailers that work with the small square balls. Went and tried a handful of the ones from the Modhub as well even though they didn't list small square bales just to check, but no joy, unfortunately. The only one I have seen is the Bale platform (autoload) from ls-portal.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

It is an absolute joy to watch this machine operate.

I'm guessing the bale wrappers won't accept the bales though, which is really unfortunate because I would probably use this exclusively for all my husbandry if I could.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I've not been able to find a small-bale autoloader .. one or two private mods but nothing I can download.

I'd love to have a bale opener too, like on Global company but just a stand-alone mod.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

I had a bit of a play about with it while I was trying to see if any of the Modhub autoload trailers would lift the bales, and it really does look like an excellent little mod and it's hard not to feel a bit nostalgic watching that type of baler work.

The search for a way to easier way to load the bales continues though.
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

I'll have to keep an eye for that. I've got distracted by all the forestry mods the last week or so lol
Valko_inen

Post by Valko_inen »

I know of a trailer that works with small bales that I found on LS Portal
https://ls-portal.eu/bale-platform-autoload/
Although am not sure it will work with the Gallignani, there's a link in the description for a NH378 small baler that works
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:36 pm
What FB page did you see it on?

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Thanks 🙏

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Cubic Dogg

Post by Cubic Dogg »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:36 pm I doubt it will get submitted to giants but saw a WIP of a NH Stackcruiser last night on FB. It will hold 195 bales I think and will be public
where at does he have a facebook?