Log Length Control With Wood Harvesters

iw_shawn

Log Length Control With Wood Harvesters

Post by iw_shawn »

It’s my first time using the wood harvesters in FS19. In the F1 tool tip menu it is not giving me a control to select the cut length of the logs.

I’ve changed my key bindings quite a bit, does anyone know what the function is in the key binding menu for cut length?
Dairydeere

Re: Log Length Control With Wood Harvesters

Post by Dairydeere »

Did you Hold down your left, right, or left and right mouse buttons to see the options in the F1
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
iw_shawn

Post by iw_shawn »

I found it is the “V” button, it’s just not showing the length in the menu.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

iw_shawn wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:51 pm I found it is the “V” button, it’s just not showing the length in the menu.
Go first person in cab. Usually it displays the length cut on the screen, depending on which one you’re using. I know the Scorpion King shows 1m as 100, 2m as 200, and so on.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

iw_shawn wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:51 pm I found it is the “V” button, it’s just not showing the length in the menu.
It might depend on the machine you are trying to use, some of them might give you options to cut to length. Things like some of the skidsteer attachments, or the modded John Deere Feller Buncher will just cut full trees I believe.