Adub Modding Geos

Illinois Farmer

Re: Adub Modding Geos

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I don't believe they are game breaking. They are just unrealistic, so if you play realistically then in that case they are game breaking. Plus, he tries to pass them off as realistic.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Well if he's getting paid they need to take the money back and give it to modders who actually care about their work because he apparently does not
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:58 am I don't believe they are game breaking. They are just unrealistic, so if you play realistically then in that case they are game breaking. Plus, he tries to pass them off as realistic.
The whole point of Seasons and it’s GEO’s is to play realistic, I’d say.

GIANTS should remove them. Especially since they pay him for it
Ignorance is bliss
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

iwan073 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:04 am
Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:58 am I don't believe they are game breaking. They are just unrealistic, so if you play realistically then in that case they are game breaking. Plus, he tries to pass them off as realistic.
The whole point of Seasons and it’s GEO’s is to play realistic, I’d say.

GIANTS should remove them. Especially since they pay him for it
Totally agree or make him fix them I don't like bashing modders because I appreciate them but his are getting worse because none are even close
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

The only way to take these off the hub would to report them, if someone can compare them to the original mod, At the moment no other modder can create the same one's as giant will not allow dupicated mods.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

Missyb wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:24 pm The only way to take these off the hub would to report them, if someone can compare them to the original mod, At the moment no other modder can create the same one's as giant will not allow dupicated mods.
I’m not convinced that is true with Geos. I mean, I could make one for a specific city in a region and as long as it’s not for the same place I think they would allow it.
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

Drmattymd wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:50 am The other day in a FB group, some guy said Adub was a genius and he needed to make an Iowa (i think) geo. I of course put in my .02 about his geos being complete stuff. He says hes been using the Minnesota one and its decent...... my response...Well ya because Adub didnt make that one (its jah6575's)
Thank you. I appreciate that.
Illinois Farmer

I'm excited to use your Minnesota geo when millennium farmers map drops.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

If you are a console player, grab your smartphone, open txt app and create your own geo. Then send it to Giants and wait for it to appear on the console. You don't need a PC (but I can't believe you don't have any old computers at home) ... Are you saying you're not a modder? So this is the easy way to become one
Illinois Farmer

I honestly have no computer at home at the moment. Windows stopped supporting my old laptop. When I downloaded windows 10 on it it froze and wouldn't work.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

jah6575 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:36 pm
Missyb wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:24 pm The only way to take these off the hub would to report them, if someone can compare them to the original mod, At the moment no other modder can create the same one's as giant will not allow dupicated mods.
I’m not convinced that is true with Geos. I mean, I could make one for a specific city in a region and as long as it’s not for the same place I think they would allow it.
I've used your Minnesota Geo and ii is good can you make one for the southeast for cotton to 😁
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

jah6575 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:20 am Let’s just say that the Geos I made for FS17 (3 of them, which didn’t average above 4) earned me enough that I would have been able to buy FS19 for console with the season pass. But that was also for about 6 months worth of income from 3 separate mods.
I really like your mn geo it’s pretty perfect to me. Only a couple things I would like to ask, I know canola isn’t grown around Rochester where the geo is based but would you ever consider adding like it was in 17? It’s pretty common in NW MN there’s actually a canola plant in NW MN the only other thing is corn harvest pushed into winter a bit seeing how it’s getting more and more common for the corn to stay on the field until the ground has froze
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:00 pm I honestly have no computer at home at the moment. Windows stopped supporting my old laptop. When I downloaded windows 10 on it it froze and wouldn't work.
When I collect all the components I will send you a PC :zunge: You are from Illinois so i have question. How many times in a year do you mow the grass? But not such grass with brushwood beside the road :mrgreen: Such a healthy, juicy grass used for breeding cows. I created geo and three times the grass reaches max growth (dark orange) but I read somewhere (mb here) that you mow the grass up to four times
Illinois Farmer

Haha thanks. We mow our hay (mixture of alfalfa and Timothy) mostly 4 times a year. Some if you don't cut it earlier enough will only get 3 cuttings and possibly could get a 5th if you cut late. We don't like to cut late because it gets too cold and the hay would have a hard time growing back before snow fall.
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

Mwal wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:14 pm I really like your mn geo it’s pretty perfect to me. Only a couple things I would like to ask, I know canola isn’t grown around Rochester where the geo is based but would you ever consider adding like it was in 17? It’s pretty common in NW MN there’s actually a canola plant in NW MN the only other thing is corn harvest pushed into winter a bit seeing how it’s getting more and more common for the corn to stay on the field until the ground has froze
Thanks

I’m still playing with it and tweaking it. I have considered putting canola and poplar back in, canola would be easy, poplar a little more work. I’ve not tried harvesting in game with frozen ground. Not sure if that would work or not. Not really interested in trying to figure that one out either as I have other projects I’m working on.
Last edited by jah6575 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.