JCB Awareness Thread

SimpleFarmer

JCB Awareness Thread

Post by SimpleFarmer »

To start, JCB tractors are the fastest tractors available on FS19. Also, in my opinion, they look the best - you may not agree, but you can at least agree they look different than the other tractors. I won't go on and on, you all know JCB. On a large farm, where you frequently want to move tractor trailers longer distances the JCB's are your go to.
So why are there only 2 of them in the game??? Why are there no modded versions with added features? Are there only 2 JCB tractors? Consider your awareness raised.

Fake news trigger warning
Giants CEO:
I'll have our developers start on this asap:
https://youtu.be/H8QIyVQ29-Y
Illinois Farmer

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Valtra has their world record one that goes like 80 mph (130kph) in the game as a mod.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

There's a couple on pc but I agree JCB seem to be under-represented. A Teletruck or full size Telehandler like a 550 would be nice.
FarmerDigg

Post by FarmerDigg »

I haven't even seen any mods for a deck mounted sprayer. The rear deck options are a real point of difference in real life compared to most other tractors.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Rarely see JCB around here for tractors, Guys prefer Fendts for those kind of jobs (manure & silage) Local dealer maybe keeps one tractor on there lot, otherwise there is alot of JCB skid loaders, tellahandlers, and payloaders aroubd
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

I have 4 modded JCB tractors, all ate customised.

4220,8830,3230,8310 and a 150.
Modded JCB are out there!
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

SimpleFarmer wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:47 pm To start, JCB tractors are the fastest tractors available on FS19. Also, in my opinion, they look the best

Fake news trigger warning
Giants CEO:
I'll have our developers start on this asap:
https://youtu.be/H8QIyVQ29-Y
Here you go: https://we.tl/t-7LW6M4yWx8
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Very good replies. After inciting you all to raised awareness, I raised my own. According to the JCB website, there are only like 2 series of tractors, both of which are basically in the game. The only thing I think would be cool would be instead of having one 8000 series tractor, is if we could customize between like 8310, or 8830, for example. Lastly, the sound needs an update - as of now they are some of the most monotonous sounding tractors in the game. Sounds more like my A/C unit on a hot day :')
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Be happy there are 2 JCB tractors in game. There are brands with a worse representation in FS19 like Same / Deutz Fahr.
There are also brands completely missing, some were available in FS17 like Zetor. In modhub you can also found a JCB skid steer and loader (both from Giants) so I think there is no reason to complain. And yes I like JCB Fasttrac, I'm using one on my savegame in Gemeinde Rade.

Most tractors are sounding horrible in FS19, JCB's at least do not have annoying sounds.
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Lexie wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:18 pm Be happy there are 2 JCB tractors in game. There are brands with a worse representation in FS19 like Same / Deutz Fahr.
There are also brands completely missing, some were available in FS17 like Zetor. In modhub you can also found a JCB skid steer and loader (both from Giants) so I think there is no reason to complain. And yes I like JCB Fasttrac, I'm using one on my savegame in Gemeinde Rade.

Most tractors are sounding horrible in FS19, JCB's at least do not have annoying sounds.
I wasn't complaining - I was raising awareness :) . And I basically said that above - about there being only two types of tractors anyway. Also, like I said initially, JCB is the best looking tractor in the game - I didn't say Same, Deutz Fahr or Zetor (none of which have set a speed record I might add), so it's no surprise they aren't in the game. So in conclusion: JCB.
jk jk jk
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Huh?
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

SimpleFarmer wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:31 pm So in conclusion: JCB.
eric21 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:55 pmHuh?
See above.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

So if a brand has some speed record, it's more important then others?
For a farmer, usability is most important thing, not a speed record.
I really don't see your point, so no reason for awareness in my opinion.
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Lexie wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:53 pm So if a brand has some speed record, it's more important then others?
Well obviously. Did you not watch the video? The tractor goes 154 mph.
Obviously speed is important, or JCB wouldn't have done it.
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

SimpleFarmer wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:00 am
Lexie wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:53 pm So if a brand has some speed record, it's more important then others?
Well obviously. Did you not watch the video? The tractor goes 154 mph.
Obviously speed is important, or JCB wouldn't have done it.
I highly doubt that that particular tractor they made will be turning dirt anytime soon

But back on topic, JCB is a good brand in game, I personally use them starting out to trailer grain to the elevators and such in a hurry, also for grass operations because of 4 wheel steering
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo