What's going on, on your farm?

Florish

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by Florish »

On Rade i have just cut and baled my first grassfield (hay) . First bring the bales to the sheds, after that the next field will be cut and baled. Meanwhile i also purchased 10 meat cows and 20 milk cows.
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Map: Lakeland Vale
Seasons: No

I'm currently using production facilities to convert $100 per 1000 straw into $800 per 1000 compost into $2000 per 1000 fertilizer. My current facilities will produce 240K liters of fertilizer per day once up and running and after the initial $750K investment (ROI = 3 days). As the composter will consume any excess materials from feeding cattle and the map as cattle built into it, I'm probably going to start a dairy operation soon.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Small grain harvest on Canfarm
Bailing and picking up the straw
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

What tractor was that on the auger? It looks too small, but I might just underestimate that little rig's power :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Hey Mwal do you by chance know where you got that 2388 or if its private
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

I'm planting potatoes in Nevada. :)
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Farmercaseih wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:48 pm Hey Mwal do you by chance know where you got that 2388 or if its private
The 2388 is from devo media it’s here
https://m.facebook.com/devomedia069/
It’s in the link to his released mods in the pinned post at the top of his page.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

The other day I did a long multiplayer session on the Daggerwin Fun4All Server, Continental Europe, on Gemeinde Rade. Did a whole load of silaging with a few others. I have a few screenshots the computer, will try to post them.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:50 pm What tractor was that on the auger? It looks too small, but I might just underestimate that little rig's power :lol:
Oh yeah way to small it’s a 25 horse tractor probably need at least 100 in real life. I rake hay with that little guy and and run a smaller Westfield auger and odd jobs around the farm and have a small sprayer for it to get the tight spots and the too small ends of passes to waste spray to get and to mow around the farm. I’m emotionally attached to it as we have a Ford NAA in real life that was my grandpas first new tractor he bought and me and my dad rebuilt it back as close to original as we could when I was a teenager. That’s the only reason I keep it. Closest thing I have found to an NAA.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Contracts, contracts, contracts. We are dodging rain and harvesting in Osina at the moment. We have a quarter of our loan paid down now. Probably more coming as we’ll be selling our CaseIH 1660 in the coming days if the price is right. Other than we are enjoying the Polish countryside.

Meanwhile across Europe in Marwell, things are quiet. I’m just wondering for how long.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

@chedly_farms What do you think of Osina? Is it a good European Map? I can judge what kind of American map I want to play, but I am very unknowledgable on what the good maps are out there for Europe

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Mwal, how many bales did you get from that field?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

LOL makes us count and guess how many we got :lol: . I would actually guess close to 100.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:56 pm @chedly_farms What do you think of Osina? Is it a good European Map? I can judge what kind of American map I want to play, but I am very unknowledgable on what the good maps are out there for Europe
It has a nice real feel to it. Nothings too clean. The fields are all pretty much unique. Nothing too square or boxy. A lot of them have nice gullies and hills. There is some nice elevation. All different size fields from tiny to humongous. One field takes up farm near a quarter of the map. The sales points are nothing like any other map. They are just barns that you dump into. But there are nice details scattered throughout. From washed out paths, to rotting stacks of bales. It’s just very unique. It’s kind of narrow, to navigate some stuff. But I think everyone should at least download it or look around. To me it’s on the same level as OxygenDavid and BB. Ohh and over 50 fields on it, so contract work is never lacking.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Noraf wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:12 pm Mwal, how many bales did you get from that field?
It’s two fields, one in each picture. all together it’s was 190 probably 2/3s in the pic with the baler and 1/3 in the one with the loader. I need 192 for a full year if all my pens are full so I’m 2 short haha. But I have a field of oats that has about 100 bales there also when it’s ready then after that I’m selling this roll belt (way to much stopping and starting) and getting an agco high density.