Thank you NMC

Tylercheesey1986

Thank you NMC

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Wow LT/PT trailers, Holmakra, then the bear and elephant, now the griffin and kingtrail!!! Finally i can enjoy logging. I am now in ALL TREES MUST DIE mode. :shock: sorry Greenpeace
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Boost_GLR

Re: Thank you NMC

Post by Boost_GLR »

They definitely have been knocking out some great stuff lately. Killer work.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

Yeah, the NMC team have been knocking it out of the park! Most modders deserve a lot more credit for what they do, but when you look at the detail and amount of options/features that NMC has been packing into their mods it's pretty clear them are putting in a massive amount of work.
krisjo01

Post by krisjo01 »

Thanks for the feedback, really appriciate it! :-D
Massey5713

Post by Massey5713 »

Looking forward to try out the Holmsåkre-map ☺️ You know if there are other scandinavian maps in the works?
Farming in Norway when the weather allows,
farming in FS19 when the wife allows *thumbsup*

Ps4
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Kudos to one of the best FS19 modding teams!
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

Does the Kingtrail have a locking script? My equipment keeps sliding around while transporting.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

It probably doesn’t since it came to console, unless the script was within the base game. Microsoft and Sony don’t allow external scripts in the mods
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

Dairydeere wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:31 am It probably doesn’t since it came to console, unless the script was within the base game. Microsoft and Sony don’t allow external scripts in the mods
The transport trailers have always had locking scripts from Giants since FS15.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I am not super knowledgeable on scripts and stuff like that, I just know that external console scripts are not allowed

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I have had no issues with stuff sliding, unless I am driving like a maniac. Take a corner at 80kph and its gunna flick it off or hit a tree at full speed and whatever is on the trailer is going to try to occupy the cab. I think you just need to slow down a bit
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

It also depends what you’re transporting with it. Tractor: fine. Combine: Sketchy. Sugar Beet Harvester: Wait a second...

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:35 am Wow LT/PT trailers, Holmakra, then the bear and elephant, now the griffin and kingtrail!!! Finally i can enjoy logging. I am now in ALL TREES MUST DIE mode. :shock: sorry Greenpeace
It should be sorry #teamtrees
Don't leak mods
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I used the king trail to transport a harvester last night. The harvester was up front and I loaded the header on the back slightly hanging off. It held the whole way across the map. It fell off at first when I took a turn really fast after almost missing it. But I swear it felt like it locked down onto the trailer like they do when you put them on header trailers.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

So I’ve watched a lot of FDR’s videos and played the maps that were approved for console. I used to love FDR’s equipment and wished it would come to console. Don’t get me wrong, Pacific Inlet on FS17 was fantastic. But Holmakra towers over Pacific Inlet. Awesome map. The equipment? NMC have a natural talent for this stuff. Great detail, make it very simple to log with their machines, and just flat out flawless mods. Great job NMC! Keep up the great work and I hope that y’all are getting handsomely compensated for all the work you do. Thank you
Legion Hills Logging on PC