John Deere 9000 PRo!!!

dapals51

John Deere 9000 PRo!!!

Post by dapals51 »

Excellent details! So the new forage heads allow you to chop at 9mph!!!
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Dairydeere

Re: John Deere 9000 PRo!!!

Post by Dairydeere »

Yes! I didn’t know that, but I am definitely going to try out that mod! :mrgreen:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

The new mod, JD forage harvester 9000 pro:
It doesn't want to pick up grass, it will pick up a small amount and shut down :hmm:
When I use the JD forage harvester Giants made that one works fine. *thumbsup*
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I am thinking that I will use the Custom Modding version of the 9000 series, but use the headers from the Pro pack because of the 9 mph speed instead of 6 mph. Custom Modding is just such a clean Americanized version, but I like the extra speed this mod offers
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

BC144601 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:56 pm The new mod, JD forage harvester 9000 pro:
It doesn't want to pick up grass, it will pick up a small amount and shut down :hmm:
Read the mod description.. It says emergency shutdown if you overload the machine. Grass is wet meaning it will work the chopper harder. If you go too fast you will plug it and it'll shut down. Try setting your cruise speed a few digits lower.
Last edited by Hwyroller on Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
PS5
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

Hwyroller wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:05 am
BC144601 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:56 pm The new mod, JD forage harvester 9000 pro:
Read the mod description.. It says emergency shutdown if you overload the machine. Grass is wet meaning it will work the chopper harder. If you go too fast your will plug it and it will shut down. Try setting your cruise speed a few digits lower.
I'll try that, thanks.
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Read the mod description.. It says emergency shutdown if you overload the machine. Grass is wet meaning it will work the chopper harder. If you go too fast your will plug it and it will shut down. Try setting your cruise speed a few digits lower.
There is an error with emptying the machine it needs to be force unloaded and i can’t get that to work in trailers
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Read the mod description.. It says emergency shutdown if you overload the machine. Grass is wet meaning it will work the chopper harder. If you go too fast you will plug it and it'll shut down. Try setting your cruise speed a few digits lower.
Took me a bit to figure that out too, it's a cool feature. If only they could figure a "Metal" alert haha
Last edited by dapals51 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
XBOX one player

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Maybe a Global Compant script, when you had a piece (randomly inserted after about 10 minutes and based on tillage and stuff), maybe could get sold for income lol 🤔 🧐

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Fifty1990 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:10 am
There is an error with emptying the machine it needs to be force unloaded and i can’t get that to work in trailers
Not near my console to look, but remember I had to change something from manual spout to automatic and that fixed my unload
XBOX one player

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

So this mod has the headers that the GIANTS Agritechnica dlc was supposed to have
Ignorance is bliss
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:56 am So this mod has the headers that the GIANTS Agritechnica dlc was supposed to have
Was this a question or a statement? I'm curious. I downloaded it. checked it out, figured it wasn't worth close to 90MB of space on my Xbox, so I deleted it. But I never checked the headers.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:34 pm
iwan073 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:56 am So this mod has the headers that the GIANTS Agritechnica dlc was supposed to have
Was this a question or a statement? I'm curious. I downloaded it. checked it out, figured it wasn't worth close to 90MB of space on my Xbox, so I deleted it. But I never checked the headers.
A statement I guess.
For some reason the headers weren't included or weren't showing up cause of a bug.
I think its a bug. Someone on PC showed how to edit an XML file so the headers would show in the store. So they must be in the DLC.
Ignorance is bliss
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:09 pm A statement I guess.
For some reason the headers weren't included or weren't showing up cause of a bug.
I think its a bug. Someone on PC showed how to edit an XML file so the headers would show in the store. So they must be in the DLC.
I just checked out SealyP's video. It has a 4.5 m and 6 m header. So looks like I'm going to re-download it. I love the smaller forage headers.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Macce

Post by Macce »

I can't get this harvester to load up into my game store, every time I try to buy it, game keeps loading it but doesn't come up. If I click to buy or lease it game freezes onto loading it but nothing happens.. Anyone else had this problem with PC..? Possibly some other mod that it doesn't like..