epic version of fs19 problems

theoldfart

epic version of fs19 problems

Post by theoldfart »

I downloaded the epic free game of fs19 and when i go into the mods area to download a map it is not there . I have a steam version on a different pc and all of the mods that are released are there with no problem . Is anyone eles seeing this or is it just the epic way of not giving you the full game ???
FarmCatJenkins

Re: epic version of fs19 problems

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Do you have all mods selected or top mods only?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dairydeere

Re: epic version of fs19 problems

Post by Dairydeere »

theoldfart wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:20 pm
I had this problem too where only select mods would show up in the ingame ModHub when you load the game. What i did is I download them from the website and then I move all the downloads into my FarmingSimulator19 folder. I have a spoiler included to demonstrate this process.

Moving Zip Files to Your Game Folder
  1. Download all the mods you want in your game, don't move them, just let them download into your Download folder.
  • Once you have all the mods you want, go into your file explorer.
  • Go into the file labeled "Windows:C", AKA the Windows drive.
  • Go into the Users file, go into your User file, and go into Downloads.
  • Cut all the mods you have in your Downloads folder (you can copy instead if you are worried about losing files)
  • Back out to your User file, and go into Documents>My Games>FarmingSimulator19>mods, and paste all the mods there
  • Load Farming Simulator, and unless the mod downloaded prematurely, the mods should appear in the checklist of your savegames
  • If the mod doesn't appear, but you know it is in the mods folder, go into that mod's zip file. If it won't open, it downloaded with an error, so just redownload it, it's no big deal, no viruses got into your computer
Hope this helps *thumbsup*
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!