Editing

JohnDeere77

Editing

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Two questions

1. Is it complicated to split a field by editing a mod-map? I want a smaller expansion than a $3mill field

2. I want some more realism into my grainsilos. Which I of course could have fixed by setting up several silos and only alloud one sort of grain per silo and by setting a rule. But is there a way to edit this in the xml-file? Accept all sorts of grain butonly one sort per silo?
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Noraf

Re: Editing

Post by Noraf »

As for silos and grain, big surprise, there's a mod for that 😁

I'll have a look later on today to see if I can find it again, if no one beats me to it
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Noraf wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:14 pm As for silos and grain, big surprise, there's a mod for that 😁

I'll have a look later on today to see if I can find it again, if no one beats me to it
Nice!!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Noraf wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:14 pm
Lol, beat ya too it.

Ok, maybe. :biggrin2:

There is a mod out there where there are American style grain bins, and they are filled up with augers. Mwal posted some screenshots of that very mod in the Screenshots thread if you want a look at what I'm talking about. I am currently at school so I don't have access to my mods or screenies to give you specifics, but I DO know that I got the mods when I downloaded the Medicine Creek Map by No Creek Farms. I downloaded it and it had multiple files to unzip and a couple of them were the augers and grain bins, required to make the map work. I don't have a site because I got them with the map, but that is a shortcut to some good bin mods. You could also PM Mwal because he has all sorts of mods, I have asked him for a few on occasion. Hope this helps *thumbsup*
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I knew there where a reason why i don't use those silos, they are a global company mod, have a search for Dynamiczne Silosy Bin
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Tx!!