Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Dairydeere

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Dairydeere »

I did read it, I just didn’t know if it had any actual interactive parts like the other animal types
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Thanks vanquish for that new trailer.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

This looks interesting,

Self marketing Salepoint I hope to find out and understand how it works later today.
Last edited by chedly_farms on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Nice to have a larger animal trailer.

I also wonder if the tire pressure thing on the agco 1000 works on consoles.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Anyone understand this automatic sell thing?
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:37 pm This looks interesting,

Self marketing Salepoint I hope to find out and understand how it works later today.
That's from the mod contest, I think. Klutch simulations used it on his oakfield play through. Only one I remember see using it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I am liking the look of the NMC 262 Monster V snowblower. North Modding Company is still cranking out outstanding mods, and I can't get enough. They are almost luring me into the FS forestry business with that JD crane. That snowblower would be perfect for the road because it is a high-speed snowblower
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

Anyone know if we can somehow link production from greenhouses to the self-marketing mod on console? For example, if we have a cucumber greenhouse, is it somehow possible to sell those products?

I'm also wondering about the new fence. It shows cows being enclosed within the boundaries of the fence, which implies that somehow a pasture was created with the fence as its boundary. Am I way off in assuming that I will now be able to do that on console?
garyst

Post by garyst »

How do you use the self marketing buildings? If I want to sell my soybeans, cotton, or hay using them do I just dump the crops on the ground next to the buildings in order to sell them? Also my brother is interested to know how to use the vending machines to sell eggs, do you just open the front and put the boxes of eggs into the vending machine? Thanks for any help.
Eische

Post by Eische »

Old McGlenno wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:06 pm I'm also wondering about the new fence. It shows cows being enclosed within the boundaries of the fence, which implies that somehow a pasture was created with the fence as its boundary. Am I way off in assuming that I will now be able to do that on console?
No, just fences and gates. I just checked that.
Picture is possibly from one of his cow pens using the same fences/gates.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

garyst wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:41 pm How do you use the self marketing buildings? If I want to sell my soybeans, cotton, or hay using them do I just dump the crops on the ground next to the buildings in order to sell them? Also my brother is interested to know how to use the vending machines to sell eggs, do you just open the front and put the boxes of eggs into the vending machine? Thanks for any help.
For everyone with this question, watch DJGoHam Gaming’s video on the new mods that got released today. I have to watch it myself, but he should explain all functionality of the mdos

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
garyst

Post by garyst »

Dairydeere wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:27 pm
garyst wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:41 pm How do you use the self marketing buildings? If I want to sell my soybeans, cotton, or hay using them do I just dump the crops on the ground next to the buildings in order to sell them? Also my brother is interested to know how to use the vending machines to sell eggs, do you just open the front and put the boxes of eggs into the vending machine? Thanks for any help.
For everyone with this question, watch DJGoHam Gaming’s video on the new mods that got released today. I have to watch it myself, but he should explain all functionality of the mdos
Ok i will have to check that out later thanks.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Am I losing my mind or did the fendt 900 show up on modhub this morning and then disappear? I know the agco 1000 updated but could have sworn the 900 was there too.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

The 800 is on ModHub now. It is still there, I think

Edit: Just checked and the 800 that made it on is no longer there. I think another Fendt got a copyright claim.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I thought so. Lol. I figured it was an update to the one we already had.