Seasons Clouds

Old McGlenno

Seasons Clouds

Post by Old McGlenno »

I've noticed that with seasons on Welker that clouds only appear more or less overhead. Even on "overcast" days there are no clouds within a certain angle of the horizon.

Now, Welker is the only map I've played with seasons and I never noticed this on other maps without seasons. Can anyone tell me if this is a Welker specific issue or a seasons specific issue or both? Or does this just always happen on every map?
BulletBill

Re: Seasons Clouds

Post by BulletBill »

Old McGlenno wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:58 pm I've noticed that with seasons on Welker that clouds only appear more or less overhead. Even on "overcast" days there are no clouds within a certain angle of the horizon.

Now, Welker is the only map I've played with seasons and I never noticed this on other maps without seasons. Can anyone tell me if this is a Welker specific issue or a seasons specific issue or both? Or does this just always happen on every map?
This is a Fs19 issue, nothing to do with Seasons.

All clouds clip (disappear) before reaching the horizon.
Leaving you a constant hazy clear sky on the horizon no matter what the weather.

While this phenomenon with the clouds does occur in RL, it is very rare. It also does not happen every single day.

But then Fs19 wasn't exactly designed or made to look realistic.

It was more about pleasing the players who are happy with a shiny plastic John Deere and couldn't careless about anything else.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
SJ_Sathanas

Re: Seasons Clouds

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Non seasons fs19 had very little on the way of clouds anyway. Seasons is better but 17 IMO was better yet.