Thanks modders past and present

Jonny3355

Thanks modders past and present

Post by Jonny3355 »

It is come to mine and most likely other console players that console modders seems to be decreasing most recent one being lancy boi disappointed stonevally isnt coming to console but i thank all modders who creates console mods for the brilliant thngs u make in ur free time thanks for being a massive part of the fs community the only reason I play farming simulator is to appreciate mods modders create thank you
Xbox one
Dairydeere

Re: Thanks modders past and present

Post by Dairydeere »

Agreed. I just got into PC farming but I remember the console on FS17. Every mod that came out was the best thing ever, added so much to the game
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Dairydeere wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:01 pm Agreed. I just got into PC farming but I remember the console on FS17. Every mod that came out was the best thing ever, added so much to the game
Ye fs wouldn't be as big as it is today with modders the base game things are put to shame with what modders can create
Xbox one
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

You can’t shame Giants equipment though. When you look at all the mods that are based off the base game equipment, and all the work Giants puts in to let the foundations, it really shows that the modders get support from the game
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Jonny3355 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:59 pm It is come to mine and most likely other console players that console modders seems to be decreasing most recent one being lancy boi disappointed stonevally isnt coming to console but i thank all modders who creates console mods for the brilliant thngs u make in ur free time thanks for being a massive part of the fs community the only reason I play farming simulator is to appreciate mods modders create thank you
Jonny3355

Stone Valley IS coming to Console, Lancy Boi did state he's fb page once its passed for pc he will be converting it over to console only in standard size map.

"Stone Valley will be coming to " console ",reason why ive taken my time,i wanted Giants to find an point out the faults for the stone valley pc version folder....now its passed ill feel comfortable to carry with the conversion knowing itll pass..

lancyboi"
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Missyb wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:03 am Stone Valley IS coming to Console, Lancy Boi did state he's fb page once its passed for pc he will be converting it over to console only in standard size map.

"Stone Valley will be coming to " console ",reason why ive taken my time,i wanted Giants to find an point out the faults for the stone valley pc version folder....now its passed ill feel comfortable to carry with the conversion knowing itll pass..

lancyboi"
He said in the comments of his announcement last night sadly it will not be coming to console, only the updates he already has submitted.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Nevermind, farmcat beat me to it. 😂
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Missyb wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:03 am
Jonny3355 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:59 pm It is come to mine and most likely other console players that console modders seems to be decreasing most recent one being lancy boi disappointed stonevally isnt coming to console but i thank all modders who creates console mods for the brilliant thngs u make in ur free time thanks for being a massive part of the fs community the only reason I play farming simulator is to appreciate mods modders create thank you
Jonny3355

Stone Valley IS coming to Console, Lancy Boi did state he's fb page once its passed for pc he will be converting it over to console only in standard size map.

lancyboi"
Just watched slivenews Lancy Boi is retiring from modding and will not be bringing stone vally to consoles.He did not to into details as to hes decision but as a console player i thank him for charwell and hes intention to bring stone valley to consoles. Best of luck in the future :hi:
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

On another note, it is sad. I've seen the same thing happen to modders on fallout 4 and Skyrim. Everyone hounding them to make stuff or change this, change that. It's one thing to leave constructive criticism, it's another to flat out tell them they need to do this or that.

I appreciate every mod that comes to console. If my computer could run fs19 flawlessly, I would play on there. Maybe someday soon.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Boost_GLR wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:23 am On another note, it is sad. I've seen the same thing happen to modders on fallout 4 and Skyrim. Everyone hounding them to make stuff or change this, change that. It's one thing to leave constructive criticism, it's another to flat out tell them they need to do this or that.

I appreciate every mod that comes to console. If my computer could run fs19 flawlessly, I would play on there. Maybe someday soon.
That's the downfall of millennial entitlement
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

It is very hard to see a modder stop modding. Even if it is a minor thing they add to the game, we appreciate every single one. On console in FS17, I remember that every mod that came was in itself a wonderful addition. They do all their modding on their spare time, and the fact that they are able to create mods in their spare time is a gift. Any modders reading this thread, we are all very grateful for the wonderful content you share. *thumbsup*

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

Boost_GLR wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:23 am On another note, it is sad. I've seen the same thing happen to modders on fallout 4 and Skyrim. Everyone hounding them to make stuff or change this, change that. It's one thing to leave constructive criticism, it's another to flat out tell them they need to do this or that.

Like everybody who complained about Welker and now the character and identity of that farm is gone because all the random stuff around the farm just had to be removed. I mean they had to even get rid of the flag for Gods sake.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Sad to hear lancyboii is pulling the pin on modding for fs19.
I really enjoy his maps!
Let's hope oxy and aj keep at it so we continue to see super realistic and player friendly maps
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

You know, as console players it may be time for us to put our money where our mouths are. Literally. We need to start seeking out Patreon accounts and things like that and, when a modder puts out something we really enjoy, even if it's just $5 give them a reward their hard work. Just a little something to thank them as the time they put in on these is valuable.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

You are not wrong. They deserve so much that they haven't received from us. For example, Mappers Paradise being stressed upon by the community about the MNMF Map. They don't deserve that, especially when they made the choice to put so much hard work into it. We all anticipate its release, yet even still we can't just demand their content and expect it perfect. Modders, FS or not, take time from their busy schedules to make the content that they don't have to do. I can't express enough gratitude

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!