Claas dlc

Dal100

Re: Claas dlc

Post by Dal100 »

has anyone had issues with the wrapper and seasons as it turns them to silage without having to wait .. Not Contract work this is my own field
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

I'd advice you to test this on a new save with only Seasons and the Claas DLC. If you can reproduce it, write up a bug report for Realismus on their Gitlab page =)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

Just turned on the xbox to play fs 19 an it's saying my claas dlc needs to be installed,,I've had it installed since it was released an never had any problems ontill now,,anyone else have this problem

EDIT
Loaded up greenwich Valley map an it's really dark and won't leave me get out of vehicles or start them,,also the mod hub won't load now.
I installed the fendt 800 an that market mod thing that got released today but have no idea if it's connected with them,,I uninstalled the market mod but can't get back into the mod hub now.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Rabbitbugs93 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:05 pm Just turned on the xbox to play fs 19 an it's saying my claas dlc needs to be installed,,I've had it installed since it was released an never had any problems ontill now,,anyone else have this problem

EDIT
Loaded up greenwich Valley map an it's really dark and won't leave me get out of vehicles or start them,,also the mod hub won't load now.
I installed the fendt 800 an that market mod thing that got released today but have no idea if it's connected with them,,I uninstalled the market mod but can't get back into the mod hub now.
In another thread they said the Fendt 800 breaks the game, I believe
Ignorance is bliss
Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

Thanks ya I had a feeling that it could be the fendt,,