Notification sounds

JensChrDK

Notification sounds

Post by JensChrDK »

Hi everyone :biggrin2:

Is there a way to make all notifications pop up with a sound? Now it's only when it has something to do with finances - I would like a "ping" when there is a great demand and when there is something regarding the helper (combine is almost full, or helper has stopped working) and when "contract on field xx is finished"
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Phigo

Re: Notification sounds

Post by Phigo »

JensChrDK wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:56 pm Now it's only when it has something to do with finances
It is? never noticed a Sound... :hmm:
PS4 und PC
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

You never hear a sound when you sell or buy something?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

I can't remember… But if you ask that way… There should be one? But I have to admit, the Sound is very low when I am playing (wife was annoyed when I am on PS4 and Kid is sleeping next room when I am on pc...)
PS4 und PC
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Phigo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:32 pm I can't remember… But if you ask that way… There should be one? But I have to admit, the Sound is very low when I am playing (wife was annoyed when I am on PS4 and Kid is sleeping next room when I am on pc...)
No worries. It’s just a little...ding? I don’t know how to describe the sound haha.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

I know what you mean, but only when you sell or purchase something. Would be cool to have a different or even the same sound when something goes on demand.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:28 pm You never hear a sound when you sell or buy something?
I'm pretty sure that the "ding" ( :lol: ) comes as soon as your tipper is done tipping, for example. Not sure about the situation when selling a machine at the shop - almost certain that it also comes there... :blushnew:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:35 pm
Phigo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:32 pm I can't remember… But if you ask that way… There should be one? But I have to admit, the Sound is very low when I am playing (wife was annoyed when I am on PS4 and Kid is sleeping next room when I am on pc...)
No worries. It’s just a little...ding? I don’t know how to describe the sound haha.
So - yesterday I listened very carefully. I noticed a Sound but it was so quiet that even with the Sound a bit higher I almost missed it. Most of the times I sell something and switch to another Vehicle (or now on PC I let the AD AI sell the crops). I only notice the green notification. There are times and situations you never notice a Thing. But if you know About it, you will never miss it again. This Little Sound is so quiet that even when I know it is there I will never notice it again... :hmm: :shock:
PS4 und PC