Helpdesk for Courseplay?

JohnDeere77

Helpdesk for Courseplay?

Post by JohnDeere77 »

I must say its kinda frustrating when Mr CP couldnt care less about the instrutions given.

Maybe we could have a thread for different issues people might have with this guy?

I'll start

1. When I want a tractor to empty a harvester I start with my back to the field. Chooses button number 2 from left at the bottom of the hud. Drives the route over the silo and stops with the wheels touching the field. The field has been given a number and its the one where the tractor is searching for the harvester. Activated of pathfinding, and turn on field.
So the tractor finds the harvester but it drives through the nat harvested area and it does not at all stay on the field while driving around. And if the harvester backs up in order to give room for the tractor beside it, the tractor starts to drive at the same time as the harvester resulting in a collission.

2. I ticked off "stop while unloading" on the harvester-route. Why doesnt it?
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Dixie Farmer

Re: Helpdesk for Courseplay?

Post by Dixie Farmer »

I normally start recording the tractors unload trip well into the field, like 3 or 4 waypoint markers, try to keep them in a straight line until off the field, end the route at the same point.

I’ve never really had any issues, a few collisions caused by CP not auto detecting the header width properly but that’s easily fixed.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Dixie Farmer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:09 pm I normally start recording the tractors unload trip well into the field, like 3 or 4 waypoint markers, try to keep them in a straight line until off the field, end the route at the same point.

I’ve never really had any issues, a few collisions caused by CP not auto detecting the header width properly but that’s easily fixed.
Could it be a part of the problem that the field is made out of a former grass-area?

Anyway, collision is more a rule than an exception
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Did you re calculate the field Edge and check that the blue line around the border looks good? Make sure you save it to the field number too.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Dixie Farmer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:43 pm Did you re calculate the field Edge and check that the blue line around the border looks good? Make sure you save it to the field number too.
Checked for both of those yes.
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

That’s all I got, sorry it’s a bit hard to help without actually coming over there and sorting it out for you.

I hate to say it but here goes....

There are plenty of great CPtutorials on YouTube. Especially those by Farmer Klein.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Dixie Farmer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:41 pm That’s all I got, sorry it’s a bit hard to help without actually coming over there and sorting it out for you.

I hate to say it but here goes....

There are plenty of great CPtutorials on YouTube. Especially those by Farmer Klein.
Yes, Ive seen those. And thats also why I cant understand what Im doing wrong😅. Tx anyway