Adub Modding Geos

Illinois Farmer

Re: Adub Modding Geos

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Talked to him today on his latest one of Alabama and he said he is trying to fix his geo's, but can't figure out how to fix them. Seems fishy.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

He has just had a lot of them come out, crazy how many GEOs we're getting now
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:41 pm Talked to him today on his latest one of Alabama and he said he is trying to fix his geo's, but can't figure out how to fix them. Seems fishy.
I live in Alabama and his Geo is wrong again we don't plant cotton in the winter what a joke he needs to just quit making them or do them right
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Drmattymd wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:45 am Do you plant corn and soybeans in the winter?
We don't plant nothing in the winter in Alabama all planting is done in spring to early summer clearly he has not done any research I was excited to see a Geo for my state until I saw that stuff
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Perbjorkhem

Post by Perbjorkhem »

Ehm.... a noob question:

Where/how do I rate mods?

I never saw that. Or is it a pc thing only?
I play on Ps4.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

In the Modhub when you have one installed there’s a button you can press. Not sure off the top of my head.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I'm all for modders making stuff even if it is the millionth 3m cultivator or broken Geo mod. But giants can you please stop publishing these Geo's from him?!!!! He's releasing like two a week and they're not even close at least the US ones that I've been looking at. And from what I've read he has no interest in fixing them
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Trouble is they are working mods. Just because they aren't realistic doesnt mean they should be stopped.
Let's face it. There are quite a few unrealistic mods out there. Don't like, don't use. Or make a realistic geo yourself.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:41 pm Talked to him today on his latest one of Alabama and he said he is trying to fix his geo's, but can't figure out how to fix them. Seems fishy.
He could start by putting the germination temps back to original. I think that will go a long ways towards a fix. While you can change them you really shouldn’t without a very good reason.
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

Perbjorkhem wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:11 am Ehm.... a noob question:

Where/how do I rate mods?

I never saw that. Or is it a pc thing only?
I play on Ps4.
You can only rate mods you currently have active in a save game. So you need to download it make sure it is active in a game and then you can rate it from the modhub.
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

jah6575 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:11 pm
He could start by putting the germination temps back to original. I think that will go a long ways towards a fix. While you can change them you really shouldn’t without a very good reason.
If he really truly wants to fix them have him pm me and I’ll see what I can do to help him fix them.
Illinois Farmer

Yeah, it would, but there are tons of reason to change them. The planting and harvest schedules all off. For example, you can't plant corn, soybeans, cotton, sunflowers, potatoes, and sugar beets in the middle or late winter. Technically you can't plant wheat, oats, barely, or canola in most areas in the middle or late winter either because the ground would be too cold. We plant winter wheat in late fall to be ready by summer. He says he does. I don't know how to contact him except in the comments of DJGOHAM YouTube mod reivew.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

The thing is if he doesn’t know how to fix them stop pumping them out. Figure it out, fix them, then continue. Now he may have had a few submissions that they were testing, but I know it wasn’t all of those.
Illinois Farmer

Yeah, I agree with that. It has been over a few weeks I have talked with on what stuff shouldn't be planted during what time, and he said he will look into them. Also I asked one time, do you care about realism before if not, his geo's are fine, but he wants them as real as possible.
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:24 pm Yeah, I agree with that. It has been over a few weeks I have talked with on what stuff shouldn't be planted during what time, and he said he will look into them. Also I asked one time, do you care about realism before if not, his geo's are fine, but he wants them as real as possible.
You said you got ahold of him on YouTube comments? I might see if I can get ahold of him and help get him on track.