What's going on, on your farm?

CudoYT

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by CudoYT »

Doing some grasssilage with Seasons mod and MaizePlus.

Lernt Modden/Mappen.
Lädt unregelmäßig Videos auf seinem YT Kanal hoch. :confusednew:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdXJ4G ... t5YyhWyPBg[/youtube]
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

We just suffered through a major disaster at LOF. The farm manager was playing around with a “time machine” to rapidly advance from late autumn through the winter season. It is a good concept as long as you manage to stay awake. :blushnew: The next thing we knew we were in the first day period of summer and there were 14 cows that paid the ultimate price. We also only had one day to prepare 156 acres for planting the next crop of soybeans and corn.

Someone saw the farm owner with the time machine in the back of his pickup headed towards the pond – probably going to teach the machine how to swim. Things are back to normal now and the manager appears to be wide awake. That’s my story and I am sticking to it. :biggrin2:
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Dagrump wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:11 pm We just suffered through a major disaster at LOF. The farm manager was playing around with a “time machine” to rapidly advance from late autumn through the winter season. It is a good concept as long as you manage to stay awake. :blushnew: The next thing we knew we were in the first day period of summer and there were 14 cows that paid the ultimate price. We also only had one day to prepare 156 acres for planting the next crop of soybeans and corn.

Someone saw the farm owner with the time machine in the back of his pickup headed towards the pond – probably going to teach the machine how to swim. Things are back to normal now and the manager appears to be wide awake. That’s my story and I am sticking to it. :biggrin2:
I'll never forgive Dr. Emmet Brown. Never stand on your toilet, kids.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:05 pm
Dagrump wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:11 pm We just suffered through a major disaster at LOF. The farm manager was playing around with a “time machine” to rapidly advance from late autumn through the winter season. It is a good concept as long as you manage to stay awake. :blushnew: The next thing we knew we were in the first day period of summer and there were 14 cows that paid the ultimate price. We also only had one day to prepare 156 acres for planting the next crop of soybeans and corn.

I'll never forgive Dr. Emmet Brown. Never stand on your toilet, kids.
Sign at a friends pool:

Don't doodle in my pool and I won't swim in your toilet. :lol: Perhaps from Dr. Brown?
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Quarter mil in landfill but finally got my field expansion ready for next year. Now I'm broke for harvest time with no combine

Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:27 am Quarter mil in landfill but finally got my field expansion ready for next year. Now I'm broke for harvest time with no combine

Are you still working on year one? What kind of revenue are you projecting for the harvest?
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:59 pm Preparing the fields for next harvest.
Finally saved enough money to buy the Fendt 1050. Love that machine.

You take great pictures:)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:27 am Quarter mil in landfill but finally got my field expansion ready for next year.
What do you mean quarter million in landfill? Was that an old junkyard or something?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

jasonbarron wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:30 am Are you still working on year one? What kind of revenue are you projecting for the harvest?
Yeah have been working on my GEO projects but hope to hit it hard tomorrow. I'll won't really know until Autumn but I have 12 of my 40 Holsteins to give birth in 7 months. Plus 600k in Silage I can send to the BGA
Dairydeere wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:39 am What do you mean quarter million in landfill? Was that an old junkyard or something?
That's how much the landscaping cost me to level that out and fill it in lol. Used to be a forest.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Oh, lol. Now that we have a landscaping tool in this new game, we start getting better results of fields, yet at the same time wonder why we just dumped all that money :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

jasonbarron wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:31 am You take great pictures:)
Thank you sweetie 😘

On console you’re very limited on how you can take your pictures.
Ignorance is bliss
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Just starting seasons on Sussex. I started with putting in money so year 1 will be growing food for pigs in year 2 and since it's Sussex will just buy the food (either the stuff to mix tmr or just buy ready made tmr) and start dairy cows right away.
Not going to bother with horses or chickens.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
El_Nino_NL

Post by El_Nino_NL »

Just recently moved over to Charwell (with seasons) from Ravenport. Put already about 10 hours in, getting the fields ready to be sown (plow, lime, cultivate, spay) bought a couple cows, did some silage bales and just now I did a contract harvesting wheat and took the leftovers home and bought 250 chickens. Only think I have to do now is to wait before my own fields are ready to harvest.
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Don't know where Iwan's gotten too , said he was off to bed for a quick nap ,but I see one of his sheep is missing . . . . . 😏

Anyway, got a bit of baling to do to stock up on straw for the dairy

View of Oakley Farms new dairy unit
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Barrcott wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:43 pm Don't know where Iwan's gotten too , said he was off to bed for a quick nap ,but I see one of his sheep is missing . . . . . 😏
Yeah, thought I’d take her for a walk... 😇

Anyways. I come back and see Barrcott struggling with his plow. It wouldn’t work, he said.
After I advised him to unfold it first, it strangely enough did work... 🙄

So yeah. Back to my sheep.
Ignorance is bliss