susex geo is awful

Cubic Dogg

susex geo is awful

Post by Cubic Dogg »

sussex geo is awgful its all wrong planting temperature everything rated taht thing to 1 star *thumbsdown*

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Missyb

Re: susex geo is awful

Post by Missyb »

Cubic Dogg wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:13 pm sussex geo is awgful its all wrong planting temperature everything rated taht thing to 1 star *thumbsdown*
Explain? more information from you.

Has any other players experienced anything like above?
Last edited by Missyb on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Cubic Dogg wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:13 pm sussex geo is awgful its all wrong planting temperature everything rated taht thing to 1 star *thumbsdown*

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Before you start saying it's awful reach out the the modder she is on this foram pretty regularly and fix's her mods when you explain what's wrong
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I have 2 years in on 6 day seasons and haven't noticed anything broken as far as planting temperatures go they seem pretty much in line with other UK GEOs. I'm not sure if its how the game or seasons is designed in general but I get rain and snow mostly at night so some averse weather during the day would be a interesting addition but if it's a game limitation then I can deal with it.the 6 day seasons may be the the reason too and if it is then that's fine.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:31 pm I have 2 years in on 6 day seasons and haven't noticed anything broken as far as planting temperatures go they seem pretty much in line with other UK GEOs. I'm not sure if its how the game or seasons is designed in general but I get rain and snow mostly at night so some averse weather during the day would be a interesting addition but if it's a game limitation then I can deal with it.the 6 day seasons may be the the reason too and if it is then that's fine.
livesea72

Thanks for the info there is an update in works adjusting the weather in late spring and all summer.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Wow. No wonder why people don’t want to make mods with comments like this.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:01 am
Wow. No wonder why people don’t want to make mods with comments like this.
Yep give constructive yet civil feedback and even a general idea of what the issues are and most modders will use that to try to come up with a solution if possible.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Awgful isn't a possitive word? Haven't played seasons much but since I have Sussex again will give it a shot again with this geo.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I saw this thread and I just left when I saw OP. I had a hard time looking at what at been posted. Negativity is not fun. It seems sad to see people who have a harder time appreciating the hard work all the modders put in to improve this game
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
TheSpaceDad

Post by TheSpaceDad »

There does seem to be an awful amount of negativity on here, I don't really understand giving the fact that most players I've met on this game were really nice, friendly and helpful!

Also of it helps, the weather in the UK is awful! So maybe the OP just hasn't visited this rainy, cloudy, dreary little island before! :lol:
PC Specs: i7 4790k 4.0 GHz CPU // 32GB RAM // GTX 1080Ti GPU // 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Just finished playing on Sussex. 4 hours 19 real time, on 3rd day of spring using Sussex Geo on 6 day/season. Planted canola in 16 and wheat in 15 on day two, both went from planted to 1st stage of growth on day 3.

OP isn't going to want to hear this but it's their own fault. They either did it wrong (planted out of season or temp) or my guess had more than one geo selected.
But I'm we will all still be told we're wrong.

As for weather.... day 3 and there hasn't been any. The wind is too loud but I know thats not a geo thing thats seasons itself. Going to play around a bit more before I rate it on modhub tho.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
JaVaDy

Post by JaVaDy »

I have been playing Sussex with seasons (no extra GEO, just the map) for nearly 300 hrs and it looks fine to me. I'm just a little bit worried about the fact that there is no rain for a very, very long period.

What is the difference when I would use the GEO from Missyb ? When should I switch if I want to use this GEO, without any problems ?

I agree, there is too much negativity, all the modders do their best to enhance the game and 99.9 % of them deliver very nice mods.

@Missyb: thanks for the great tanker trailer, it is very useful when one has many animals and needs refilling the water tank on the farm (three rides per day).
Former Xbox One S player, now on PC :-D
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Looking at his previous posts he seems rude
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

JaVaDy wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:31 am I have been playing Sussex with seasons (no extra GEO, just the map) for nearly 300 hrs and it looks fine to me. I'm just a little bit worried about the fact that there is no rain for a very, very long period.

What is the difference when I would use the GEO from Missyb ? When should I switch if I want to use this GEO, without any problems ?
If you want to switch in the middle of a save, it’s usually best to do so during the winter.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
ED209v2

Post by ED209v2 »

Missyb wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:09 pm Explain? more information from you.
Not needed

there is no custom crops.xml file in your geo. Temperatures should be default seasons.

He has more than 1 geo active