JCB Awareness Thread

SimpleFarmer

Re: JCB Awareness Thread

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Yeah, the speed record was most likely a promotional stunt, but pretty cool nonetheless.

I love the look of this setup it is so much fun to chug around in the snow with.

Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

I had a problem with the lower HP tractor having excessive glare inside the cab. Otherwise it's a excellent utility tractor.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I tend to use the medium one for transport contracts. Then on my large farm I use them for hauling grain to the silo.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

I'd love to see a JCB 3CX get realised on console,,seen one for pc few days ago and made me want one lol
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Corstaad wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:07 pm I had a problem with the lower HP tractor having excessive glare inside the cab. Otherwise it's a excellent utility tractor.
Last night I was noticing that but it's because it has such a big front window. If you wash it the glare goes away.
Keade

Post by Keade »

JCB used to have the 3000 / 7000 series tractors until they were discontinued I think either before or around the time the 4000 series was released. JCB is by far one of my favorite agricultural brands and the lack of representation by them in-game with only two vehicles is, yeah not very good which I can agree with the OP. Though, I will wait for more and good quality JCB mods to be released either by GIANTS or by modders, in the mean time I'm also a fan of New Holland and Fendt so atm I tend to mostly have those on my farm.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I am aware that JCB exisists.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
ED209v2

Post by ED209v2 »

Yes, I'm aware of JCB

I'm also aware of the nasty drift that most loaded trailers have on higher speeds.

So, as a PC KB+mouse player, I avoid using JCBs. Too annoying to control.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

SimpleFarmer wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:34 pm
Corstaad wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:07 pm I had a problem with the lower HP tractor having excessive glare inside the cab. Otherwise it's a excellent utility tractor.
Last night I was noticing that but it's because it has such a big front window. If you wash it the glare goes away.
I noticed the glare because I did a only in cab playthrough. I religiously washed it and could never truly get it to go away. The windshield has weird glare issues from the sun that the other tractors do not.