What's going on, on your farm?

Ado239

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by Ado239 »

I thought i planted all my fields in canola... NOPE! Wheat! Gonna be a long day as on im only using old school tractors and combine
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

Boost_GLR wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:14 pm So, my dairy operation has been growing. I decided to buy a 60k liter tanker to fetch water from the nearby pond. I had been using a smaller 8k liter trailer and it required multiple trips to top off.

Back the new trailer in to start pumping water into the tanker while hooked to my warrior. Once it was full, I go to leave. Truck doesn't move, just spins. So I grab my nh t7 and a dolly. Hooked it up, moves an inch, stops and spins. Grab my wheel loader to get behind the tanker and give it a little nudge.... Nothing, tanker is dead stuck. So finally as a last resort, I go rent a case quadtrac. Pulled the tanker out like it weighed nothing.

Think I am going to have to buy a quadtrac just to fetch water for my cows. 😂
Why don't you place the water stand pipe beside the cows water through an park youre water tank as close as possible,, both triggers appear at the same time so you can fill cows through an water tank so no hauling water again
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:50 pm
iwan073 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:58 am Funny how some PC screenshots look like they’re from Minecraft and others look like they’re real world photo’s
I feel ya. Wish my PC was strong enough to run on very high more efficiently. :lol:
Every time I turn around to get a beautiful look at my farm, my computer fan starts whining and I get a 5-10 FPS drop. My computer is screaming at me half the time :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Barrcott wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:48 am
Dairydeere wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:12 am

Just looking at the cloud above your tractor, , think you better get some bio-diesel in, you seem to be burning a new hole in the ozone layer :lol:
Lol I didn’t even see that 😆. I guess my corn won’t be for the co-op this year
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Rabbitbugs93 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:05 pm
Boost_GLR wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:14 pm So, my dairy operation has been growing. I decided to buy a 60k liter tanker to fetch water from the nearby pond. I had been using a smaller 8k liter trailer and it required multiple trips to top off.

Back the new trailer in to start pumping water into the tanker while hooked to my warrior. Once it was full, I go to leave. Truck doesn't move, just spins. So I grab my nh t7 and a dolly. Hooked it up, moves an inch, stops and spins. Grab my wheel loader to get behind the tanker and give it a little nudge.... Nothing, tanker is dead stuck. So finally as a last resort, I go rent a case quadtrac. Pulled the tanker out like it weighed nothing.

Think I am going to have to buy a quadtrac just to fetch water for my cows. 😂
Why don't you place the water stand pipe beside the cows water through an park youre water tank as close as possible,, both triggers appear at the same time so you can fill cows through an water tank so no hauling water again
Normally I don't do it this way but on this map I figured I'd make use of the pond next to my farm.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Early morning spelt harvest. Happy Autumn!!

Neck deep in sugar beets. Send help.

Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

LongView Farm in Montana (Modded Welker Farm Map, combined fields, added mountains etc. turned 18 fields (everything west of the main road) and made 5 fields.) - We have just under 700 acres in the ground and working to get it all fertilized. Streaming on Mixer daily, come on out and I'll give you the nickel tour!

Oh and harvest is coming up, if anyone on Xbox wants to help out - Look me up - CrashHawkCE

Edit: Here is the map for LongView Farm
Last edited by CrashhawkCE on Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:33 am Neck deep in sugar beets. Send help.

Lol Call out the AI Army 😂

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

CrashhawkCE wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:30 pm LongView Farm in Montana (Modded Welker Farm Map, combined fields, added mountains etc. turned 18 fields (everything west of the main road) and made 5 fields.) - We have just under 700 acres in the ground and working to get it all fertilized. Streaming on Mixer daily, come on out and I'll give you the nickel tour!

Oh and harvest is coming up, if anyone on Xbox wants to help out - Look me up - CrashHawkCE
Yes all help will be gratefully received, don't fancy doing that all with just the two of us :lol:
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Daredevil_USA

Post by Daredevil_USA »

Just started Shamrock for the first time, taking the tour is my first order of business tonight.

From what I can tell I can choose from crop or animals right off and there are plenty of machines to jump into already. But, I bet you I need a crop first to feed the animals unless there is already a full silo somewhere.

I will more than likely start with the oldest and slowest tractor.

As long as the sun keeps shinning I should be good. But, man starting the map right there in the house was really confusing at first. lol
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I just uploaded my first FS video onto my channel. I am planning on New Woodshire

New Woodshire Episode 1
Might want to watch it at 2x playback speed, haven’t figured out how to do timelapses yet, but there isn’t any audio

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

CrashhawkCE wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:30 pm LongView Farm in Montana (Modded Welker Farm Map, combined fields, added mountains etc. turned 18 fields (everything west of the main road) and made 5 fields.) - We have just under 700 acres in the ground and working to get it all fertilized. Streaming on Mixer daily, come on out and I'll give you the nickel tour!

Edit: Here is the map for LongView Farm
Liking what you did with the map. I would definitely like that nickel tour if i were on Xbox. Looking good though.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

AgPro Farms wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Liking what you did with the map. I would definitely like that nickel tour if i were on Xbox. Looking good though.
You can still get the nickel tour. I'll be streaming tomorrow during the day time (Central Standard Time, USA). I'll either be on LongView or Ellerbach and it's not a problem to switch over to show it off. Lol

www.mixer.com/CrashHawkCE
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Fields that size and the new Bourgault machines coming up must seem like a Godsend.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

ESP for Welker and MNMF fans, that will change the game with what capabilities they have for farming.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!