LS-Modcompany and Global Market

BreadedVirus

LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Post by BreadedVirus »

A big shout out to LS-Modcompany for such an outstanding addition to the game.

All info regarding the global market is on this page.

https://www.yesmods.com/fs19-mods/place ... rket-lsmc/

https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file ... arket-exe/

https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file ... balmarket/
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Guil

Re: LS-Modcompany and Global Market

Post by Guil »

That's cool, I suggested this in the run up to FS19, My idea was that you have say a container office and you can arrange sales there on a computer.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Could pair it with the placeable container office mod off of ModHub
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Guil

Post by Guil »

True, I was hoping though that you "enter" the computer like a vehicle.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

That would be pretty cool.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
VonArens

Post by VonArens »

Is it only possible to see the actual possible sell price if you deposit stuff in the building, and can you actually see the price per litre in order to compare with the regular in-game sell price?
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

If you stand at the site, you can open the market menu and view the prices

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:18 pm If you stand at the site, you can open the market menu and view the prices
Yea but you have to dump your trailer in the silo first to see the price. But its your personal storage so you can just dump in your whole harvest and check now an again to look for a good price and just sell in from the silo.
VonArens

Post by VonArens »

Azfoor wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:03 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:18 pm If you stand at the site, you can open the market menu and view the prices
Yea but you have to dump your trailer in the silo first to see the price. But its your personal storage so you can just dump in your whole harvest and check now an again to look for a good price and just sell in from the silo.
Was kinda hoping that you could see the price without having to dump my harvest there, was hoping to make it into an integrated sellpoint without having to use it as personal storage. :)
Yn0z

Post by Yn0z »

This has me as giddy as a schoolboy!.

A possible free market trading system, hells yes!
VonArens

Post by VonArens »

Azfoor wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:03 pm
I've made it work (sorta) by having 1000 units of each crop/product in the silo as well as placing a vehicle close by so I can easily jump to the market, that way the market works better in terms of being an immersive sell location. :)
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

So I haven’t used global market yet, any more thoughts on it since it’s been out for a couple weeks? I wanted to set up a spot to be able to buy crops for production I’m short on. Sadly I need more soybean for TMR. But wanted something more realistic than a buy anything silo. Is using this worth it?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:14 pm So I haven’t used global market yet, any more thoughts on it since it’s been out for a couple weeks? I wanted to set up a spot to be able to buy crops for production I’m short on. Sadly I need more soybean for TMR. But wanted something more realistic than a buy anything silo. Is using this worth it?
I think it's worth it. *thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
VonArens

Post by VonArens »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:14 pm So I haven’t used global market yet, any more thoughts on it since it’s been out for a couple weeks? I wanted to set up a spot to be able to buy crops for production I’m short on. Sadly I need more soybean for TMR. But wanted something more realistic than a buy anything silo. Is using this worth it?
I think it'll be well suited for what you're aiming for, it'll add to the overall 'realism' feel when you have to wait for soybeans to show up in the market :P
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

Agree. Especially for that kind of use, where you actually want to buy stuff. I find it much more interesting to actually buy bales etc now with Global Market, knowing that someone actually grew the crops and grass to make them available for sale. While I have earlier always waited to buy animals until I had the needed bales and crops stored, I now feel like it makes sense to get them straight away and pay for someone else's real life work to feed them until I am self-sustained. Once I have enough to provide for myself, I can then sell the surplus myself so that others who are short can make use of it.