What's going on, on your farm?

CrashhawkCE

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by CrashhawkCE »

Bryan83 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:20 pm Fields that size and the new Bourgault machines coming up must seem like a Godsend.
Planting and field prep will be a little easier for sure. To be honest, it doesn't take that long to prep and plant though. Myself and Ann-Marie have 2 T9-700s and the 80 foot Vaderstad and we planted fields in an hour and a half, two hours. Harvest is going to the test though.
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

On PC, there is a mod for a 60ft header for the biggest combines basegame. I will be testing those out once I get onto the MNMF map

Midwest 60 Foot Combine Header
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

They work well on my 780 Class
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Making $$$$ out of the Lizard bio plant on Lone Oak - running 500 cows so lots of manure and it takes sugar beets as well. Digestate now for all fertilising, so full organic.
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Out on a couple of tillage contracts in westbridge hills running my Fendt 1050 and a horsch joker
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

finished the silage bale contract for field 13 on lone oak, 11.5ha 3 hours even. I borrowed equipment for the baler, wrapper and autoload trailer. used my own mowers on the front of my tractor and towed the baler behind, the AI worker did ok both mowing and baling in one pass. I chased with the borrowed tractor and wrapper.

ended up with 33 bales for myself
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

That's a pretty big bonus for a contract
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

it took 160 bales to complete the contract.

lone oak has some pretty good sized fields, I did every harvesting contract available to me, on many of them I was hauling a full trailer(47K) or more of grain back to my own silo. I did a 5.6ha potato harvest contract and ended up with around 100K of potatoes.
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

I have enough work to do on my own farm, I refuse to work on anyone else's:)
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Started a potato contract on one of the largest fields on Rade2k19,it’s going to take forever but with a 67k reward and the extra potatoes which will go in my newly built biogas plant it should be a nice little earner
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I'm waiting to plant some corn and beans on my two fields on medicine creek. I played around with the auger system at the starting farm and that is really cool that each bin has a different unload point and you move the auger inner the bin. To fill you use the biggest auger hooked up to a tractor like and real life and it, over the hole the bin. Then I also found it interesting that ther global company gain dryer doesn't show up on the mimi map, but I placed one down to see how it works as well.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Does it appear as part of the base map, or do you have to place it? I haven’t gotten to look at it closey

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

The farm on the top left corner has it. I think you have to buy the farm to see it on the map. Also for the grain dryer if you open the GC menu with ctrl+g you can see the status of grain dryers and buy LP.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Dairydeere, does what appear? Farmercaseih, no I tried that. I cheated in money just to see if that was there case and bought that land and it still didn't appear.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Interesting. Does it not show up on the esc menu map or just the mini map?