Goldcrest valley worker issue

Sinclaircool

Goldcrest valley worker issue

Post by Sinclaircool »

Hi is anyone having a problem with the worker on field 14 because when I go to hire a worker it comes up with helper [insert worker letter here] completed their task. I'm on Xbox one s
Don't leak mods
Dairydeere

Re: Goldcrest valley worker issue

Post by Dairydeere »

What are you hiring them for? What mods are installed?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

No animals built in big disappointment i dont like placeing my ow due to teraforming
Xbox one
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Was looking forward to this map again but there are quite a few issues.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

It’s a shame since it was even taken off of testing before. Hope someone is informing them if they know how to contact them.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

I've just loaded the map up on PC, got in the harvester and set a worker going on field 15. It got half way up the field before shouting that it had a problem and stopped, I got in the harvester and started manually harvesting and it just drove over the crops without harvesting, after driving up/down the field a number of times it decided to start harvesting again. It feels similar to the problems we had when FS19 first came out and the harvesters just used to stop for no reason.

I also noticed in the pickup that it was driving like it was on ice, will wait for a few more people to report back any other problems and maybe try this map after it's been patched once. Shame I had around 350 hours on this map of FS17 and was looking forward to it.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
raikonis

Post by raikonis »

i had the same problem with field 15 on goldcrest valley map where the harvester stops harvesting when you get to a certain point on field 15 the harvester header red things on the headers flick back and forth real quickly
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Hmm, I will check that when I download the map myself. I'll specifically check that when I load it up
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

I had the same worker problem on PS4
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
kj4bol

Post by kj4bol »

Harvester only cuts half a run when worker hired. Then will not harvest even manually. Can not hire worker to cultivate. CAN hire worker to show seed. Map looks good, and I am not upset over no animals already placed. (Just means I can place them where I would like them.. hehe) Does need some work.

Edit: I play on Xbox One S.
Jerrold T. Moore II
dakotatech

Post by dakotatech »

I also discovered the same problem in the Goldcrest Valley version I downloaded. I loaded the map in GE and discovered there was canola planted on the edge of the field by the barn. Once I removed the canola the worker could combine the wheat until they reached the collision of the farmSilo. I also found in this version the train silos would not accept any commodities. So I fixed them by adding the correct items to the defaultItems.xml. Of course after this, Mod Hub wanted to "update" the map to the old version that doesn't work. I just changed the name of the download.zip. Hope this helps. I play on PC.
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

Judging by the demos I've seen, like from Farmer Klein, I think people are best to just wait for an update.

On PC you don't need to update the map so you can keep the original filenames, I did some edits on Marwell when it first came out to get rid of some of the rubbish so I could place a barn.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
SkyBurner JB

Post by SkyBurner JB »

If your a PC player modhub.us has a very faithful version of GoldCrest Valley By celobuki.
All animals are in the original spots as they were in FS17 with the exception of Horses as the weren't available in FS17. The fields you own also give you a little property around the edges so you don't keep getting the "you don't own this land" messages! Seems to be a much better version than the one on the Giants ModHub. :biggrin2:
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Better go check that out! Haven't downloaded the ModHub version because I heard there were the kinds of problems mentioned that it didn't seem worth it

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
SkyBurner JB

Post by SkyBurner JB »

I just found a review of the celobuki version of the map on YouTube by Nick The Hick, it shows more than I can type in a forum message! :search: