[KNOWN ISSUE] Claas vehicles slide - PATCH DOESN'T WORK

The reports here have been forwarded to our developers and are planned to be fixed.
Gafor

Re: [SOLVED] Claas vehicles slide

Post by Gafor »

FS21 beta seems very unlikely now, doesn't it?
If they're going to keep FS19 running with paid DLCs for at least another year and a quarter, best try and show that DLCs will be supported and bugs fixed. That's not happened so far here. I'm not paying another penny until I see this fix get released, either on DLC for FS19 or any future FS game.
I still can't use a chunk of the kit in this DLC!
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Same here...what a lack of respect for us who paid for a buggy DLC...
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
9defredriksen

Post by 9defredriksen »

The Claas Xerion 5000 tractor is the worst for me. I can sit there and watch the wheels shake up and down, and it will randomly move 100ft out of it's parking spot, pushing other equipment that's also parked. The Claas Torion 639 also seems to move while parked, pushing other equipment around and messing up my perfectly organized parking shelters..
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

Haven't used the Torion front loader much. I tend to gravitate to telehandlers, and I like the little Torion wheel loader a lot.
I've seen that shaking a lot. The Xerion is a pain - want to use that tractor, but that movement is infuriating. On some maps it stays put if I disconnect any attached implements or trailers, but it doesn't always work.
SZOPiX

Post by SZOPiX »

I have the same problem with Convio 1230 trailer and header... Seriusly, there is still no solution for what is happening? This DLC has been release 22 Oct - now is 27 Jan. No kidding...
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Yep it is very poor that we are still awaiting a patch for this DLC *thumbsdown*
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

Just tested this again to ensure there hasn't been some sort of silent patch. It's still broken.
The Disco 3600 FC front mower still judders and moves, and the Convio 1230 header trailer still moves.
And we wait another month with no action...
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

A patch is out. This is listed as fixed, so everyone get the update and have a test.
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

Just ran a Ravenport test game, bought a Convio 1230 and its header trailer, put it on the trailer and moved it to the end of the shop carpark and disconnected.
It still moves. :(

(Platinum updated to 1.2)
VonArens

Re: [SOLVED] Claas vehicles slide - PATCH DOESN'T WORK

Post by VonArens »

Yeah I have the patch installed also, and while the problem seem lesser than before the header trailers (havent checked other gear) still slide around.
LS09God

Re: [SOLVED][BUT NOT SOLVED) Claas vehicles slide - PATCH DOESN'T WORK

Post by LS09God »

Nope, didn't fix anything, I had to look for my header. It was meters away from where I left it.

Edit: This actually happens with ALL header trailers to some degree. As if they are to light for the game world physics.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
Uruora
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [SOLVED] Claas vehicles slide - PATCH DOESN'T WORK

Post by Uruora »

Hey guys,
forwarded this issue again to our devs, they know about it and are working on a solution. It seems that it's a general issue with the physics in the game, but it needs to be fixed for the game in the engine, not just a dlc. So please be patient, we are working on improving this, cheers