Farm Simulator Network (20+ Servers, 720+ Signups!) Come Join Us!

Qwikstreet

Re: Farm Simulator Network (20+ Servers, 720+ Signups!) Come Join Us!

Post by Qwikstreet »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmn93sHTuGE[/youtube]

This is a perfect video then for you Rob.
Magnus.Jager

Post by Magnus.Jager »

Tons of fun always being had here. We're nearing 25 servers and 900 signups. We just keep growing! Search youtube for "Farm Sim Network" and get some peeks into what we're all about... and stay tuned for some big stuff next week! We're also proud to announce we are now partnered with Nitrado Hosting!
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

If you were ever on the fence about joining the FSN, but it got away from you (like it did for me), now is probably the time to reconsider. They released some new videos and advertised themselves yesterday, and since I applied to join last night (Euro time) there has been a constant stream of applicants in their Discord. This is looking to become a massive community!
Magnus.Jager

Post by Magnus.Jager »

Thanks for the shoutout Olav. Just do a google search for us "Farm Sim Network" you'll get our site, and see videos from several youtubers you'll know well!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but +1 to this website. As a brand new contractor for the FSN team, I can safely say that this is genuinely an amazing community to get into. *thumbsup*
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!