La Coronella by Shaba FS

Ravenblade86

La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by Ravenblade86 »

According to Shaba's Facebook page his LA Coronella has now passed testing for both PC and console so we should hopefully see it on the ModHub later today! (Edit: It got released while I was writing this post!) This is a map I've been really looking forward to for a good while now.

I know Shaba is on here himself so he might add extra information, but from what I've gathered it looks like we will be getting two versions of the map. One seasons ready, and one that includes factory-type production facilities that normally you would expect to be GlobalCompany mods and thus not available on console, but Shaba has done some brilliant work and managed to add them with any additional scripts and thus been able to get them through console testing! (Only slight issue is that the way they have been implemented means the factories won't work with seasons)

Regular version for extra factory production
- Includes production factories
  • Cheese wheels created from milk
  • Sunflower oil bottles from sunflower seed
  • Flour bags from wheat and rye
- Extra crops with new custom textures
  • Rice
  • Rye
  • Millet
  • Sorghum
  • Triticale
- Compost production from manure, straw, wood chips and sugarcane(?) in special compost bunkers in a similar fashion to silage bunkers

Seasons version
- Compost production
- Millet and Sorghum as extra crops with custom textures
- Separate seasons geo for La Coronella

Both maps also feature a wide range of customs building, including a lot of extra storage points so you can buy things like seeds and fertilizer in bulk at better prices than buying bags/pallets and then store them at the farm yards.

Shaba has also very kindly labelled everything very well so you shouldn't have trouble figuring out what all the different features do or what you need to offload at a given point.

The map also includes builtin animal pens for all the base game animals, but you do have to own the land before using them and the icons don't show on the map before your purchase them. The cattle pen especially has a very nice touch, with the shed and feed points etc. all on one side of the road but the cattle actually cross the road to graze in the paddock which makes it look like they are coming and going from being milked! Plus the traffic stops when they cross the road!

Seasons version first look video from FS Club

Factories first look video from FS Club
Boost_GLR

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by Boost_GLR »

Incredible... I really don't know what else to say. Lol

Curious about slot counts. If any console player is checking this out, feel free to let me know. I'm stuck at work. Lol
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I wasn't a huge fan of TOFC but Shabba does come up with a few surprises!
Florish

Post by Florish »

Downloaded it on ps4, seasons version, with every equipment sold on new farmer, still 850's slot used.

So i uninstalled it :)

Lets hope for a slot reduction update as it looks likr an amazing map with super features!
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I should be able to work with that.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Hope there’s no Coronella virus
Ignorance is bliss
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I wonder why it has an average rating on modhub.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Icetr0nixa

Post by Icetr0nixa »

Florish wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:43 pm Downloaded it on ps4, seasons version, with every equipment sold on new farmer, still 850's slot used.

Lets hope for a slot reduction update as it looks likr an amazing map with super features!
Me too, dowloaded and when i see the slot account, direct trash .
I Wait for a new pc, fs19 on console is trash .
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

iwan073 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:55 pm Hope there’s no Coronella virus
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

at least with out a lime

always gotta have a lime
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

Florish wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:43 pm Downloaded it on ps4, seasons version, with every equipment sold on new farmer, still 850's slot used.

I'm on pc so slot count is something I don't have to worry about, but the map is very detailed and as I mentioned in the original post Shaba has included a lot of extra storage silos and things like that which I'm guessing is part of the reason the slot count is high? :hmm:

But because of that the map doesn't seem like it's one that would need a lot of extra placeables, and I think he starts you with a decent range of equipment so a high slot count might not be as much of an issue? I know Shaba updated The Old Farm Countryside a fair bit though, so I'm sure he is likely to try and support La Coronella as well as he can to.
Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:05 pm I wonder why it has an average rating on modhub.
Haven't had time to jump on it myself yet so not sure if anything is wrong, but I was thinking the rating might be due to people being confused or annoyed about the two versions? Possibly also highish slot count on console? (Do ratings for pc and console get counted together?)
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I believe they do.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

Also worth noting, a bit like on Sussex Farm you have may have to press switches to turn on silos and to use the factories. I know from one of the FS Club videos you need to hit a switch above the milk offload point by the cheese factory before it will work.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

These factories would be nice on base game.
Now that a modder has done it,2 peanuts says GIANTS will add it in the next game.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Ravenblade86 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:53 pm According to Shaba's Facebook page his LA Coronella has now passed testing for both PC and console so we should hopefully see it on the ModHub later today! (Edit: It got released while I was writing this post!) This is a map I've been really looking forward to for a good while now.

I know Shaba is on here himself so he might add extra information, but from what I've gathered it looks like we will be getting two versions of the map. One seasons ready, and one that includes factory-type production facilities that normally you would expect to be GlobalCompany mods and thus not available on console, but Shaba has done some brilliant work and managed to add them with any additional scripts and thus been able to get them through console testing! (Only slight issue is that the way they have been implemented means the factories won't work with seasons)

Regular version for extra factory production
- Includes production factories
  • Cheese wheels created from milk
  • Sunflower oil bottles from sunflower seed
  • Flour bags from wheat and rye
- Extra crops with new custom textures
  • Rice
  • Rye
  • Millet
  • Sorghum
  • Triticale
- Compost production from manure, straw, wood chips and sugarcane(?) in special compost bunkers in a similar fashion to silage bunkers

Seasons version
- Compost production
- Millet and Sorghum as extra crops with custom textures
- Separate seasons geo for La Coronella

Both maps also feature a wide range of customs building, including a lot of extra storage points so you can buy things like seeds and fertilizer in bulk at better prices than buying bags/pallets and then store them at the farm yards.

Shaba has also very kindly labelled everything very well so you shouldn't have trouble figuring out what all the different features do or what you need to offload at a given point.

The map also includes builtin animal pens for all the base game animals, but you do have to own the land before using them and the icons don't show on the map before your purchase them. The cattle pen especially has a very nice touch, with the shed and feed points etc. all on one side of the road but the cattle actually cross the road to graze in the paddock which makes it look like they are coming and going from being milked! Plus the traffic stops when they cross the road!

Seasons version first look video from FS Club

Factories first look video from FS Club
Thank you for this good introduction of the map. The truth that will solve many doubts of people who do not bother to read the descriptions of the map.