La Coronella by Shaba FS

Jontxu1356

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by Jontxu1356 »

Hola por mi opinion esta bien hecho pero hay que sacarle defectos como el mapa es pequeño me refiro a las carrreteras y podria haber en un futuro queso, harina,girasol.... en los de mas mapas del FS19
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

ok
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Any idea what the non seasons version comes out to on the slot count?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Now I am going to try to clarify some of the simplest things about map operation.

Before I would like to mention that the slot count is something that I can do little at the first exchange rate, the modders have no option to test the modifications on consoles before being launched, so the slot count is totally blind until its publication, so seeing the first ratings that are being given in ModHub on the map I deduce that they come from the consoles. I think you should look more at the work done before judging with a rating, simply if it is your map, because of the grooves count, don't rate it low, I think the modders don't deserve it that way. If you want a low map of slots, with the current system, download maps without meaning and with hardly any life inside it.

I also have to say that this map is created to play with the 2 pre-installed farms with all kinds of storage silos, everything from the base game or from what is implemented on the map you can store it in both pre-installed farms, you just have to worry about Work your fields and acquire your machinery, so first of all, if you are a lover of creating your own farm, this will not be your map.

Normal Version (Seasons Blocks the game at the beginning)

1. On the map you can find 3 different productions, Cheese factory, Sunflower Oil Mill and Flour Mill.
The Cheese Factory and the Sunflower Oil Mill are located in the Main Farm, located in the Center of the map and the Flour Mill in the Secondary Farm, located to the South West of the map.

2. You can find all the animals located in different points of the map.
You can make use of each of them by acquiring the land where they are located. Take your vehicle and take a walk on the map to locate them. If you want to get rid of them, just sell the property again and you will no longer have access to them.

3. You can also find several located north of the map, near the Sugar Mill. Like animals, you can only use them by acquiring the land where they are.

4. On this map you can also compost, either to sell or to fertilize your fields. There is a bunker pre-installed on each farm and a Compost Plant to the east of the map. Accepted products are Manure, Shavings, Sugar Cane and Straw.

5. Silage and Biogas bunkers. 2 biogas you can buy on this map. As a novelty, you can use Sugar Beet to make Silage. Like the Compost, you can make silage on each of the farms in the Pre-installed Bunquers.

6. To make use of the Silos of Seeds, Solid Fertilizer and Lime that you will find in the Farms, you must first lift the storage lid if you want to store them, with the lid closed you will not be able to store and if you want to load your implements, you must activate the silo. You will find the switches in them.

7. Each animal must buy and sell it at a different point and if possible use a trailer.
-Cows -> Livestock La Coronella
-Pigs -> Swine Livestock
-Sheep -> Sheep Hatchery
-Horses-> In front of the sheep farm.
Note. Do not confuse these outlets with Animal Farms, the animals found in them are pure decoration, with the purpose of bringing the map to life.

8. In the different points of sale you can see posters of Seeds, Lime, Fertilizer, Herbicide, Pig food and Liquid Fertilizer, which means that you can purchase these products in bulk and with a 20% discount with respect to their store value

Seasons version.

I made this version for the simple fact of not being able to use this mod in the normal version due to the production system.

If you play the normal version, you will notice that in the places of trade of animals there are no animals, this is because it is not compatible with Seasons.

Everything else is or should be equal to the normal version of the map.

This is the basics, from here we will try to answer any questions you may have and we will update the map as you go knowing possible errors.

I hope you enjoy the map.

P.S. Sorry for the language, I use the Google translator.

Greetings Farmers
Micro Excavation LLC

Post by Micro Excavation LLC »

Awesome map, dont let the dislikes stop you from modding there are 3 people that love it for every 1 that doesnt :)
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I like it and I haven't even been on yet. Lol.

I can work around the slot count. If it's in the 850s then that leaves me a little under 450ish. I have other farms that barely break 400.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
redbull-man82

Post by redbull-man82 »

wow wot a work of art shaba you have outdone yourself with this map bringing wot you have to console am going to be geting stuck into this map for sure . on a side not 850 slot count thats not to bad for the detail you have put into this map of wot i have seen so far
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

hello shaba, first of all a big hello
and a congratulation for this new map, I have a problem game on PC and I am wanting to use the factories but I can not download the milk or the flour does not give me the option of downloads, could you tell me how to start the factories (map with seasons) I already bought the land and nothing I can not download the seeds or milk milk look for switches and nothing
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The seasons map doesn't have the cheese or sunflower oil productions on it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Tournust

Post by Tournust »

bonjour, pour moi j'ai un problème concernant les animeaux. Quand on achette les animeaux au triguer defillant on a le drois a un seulle choix, l'enclot principal ce remplit mai l'autre enclot aussi ,on ne peut pas disosyer les deux enclot.Si je vais au petit enclot on peut pas acheter les mouton , je pense que plussieurs problème sont lié. allez a l'enclot des cochons en haut a gauche de la carte acheter des cochons et vous veraiz que l'enclot en bas a droite de la carte ce remplit aussi. sans même en avoir acheter .les deux enclot ce remplisse en même temps.
tournust
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Farm-war wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:21 pm hello shaba, first of all a big hello
and a congratulation for this new map, I have a problem game on PC and I am wanting to use the factories but I can not download the milk or the flour does not give me the option of downloads, could you tell me how to start the factories (map with seasons) I already bought the land and nothing I can not download the seeds or milk milk look for switches and nothing

The map with the stations does not include cheese, oil or flour productions, they are incompatible with seasons. I'm sorry
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

ShabaFS wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:23 pmThank you for this good introduction of the map. The truth that will solve many doubts of people who do not bother to read the descriptions of the map.
My pleasure :smileynew: I was a little surprised we didn't already have a thread for it on the forums here, and it's definitely a map with a lot of unique features so I thought it deserved a bit more information.

I'm just getting set up on it now with some new equipment I want to try out, but so far I am really liking map. It's a really nice landscape to be driving about in.

Thanks for all the hard work Shaba, it's greatly appreciated that you went to so much effort to create this map *thumbsup*
matze2208

Post by matze2208 »

ShabaFS wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:01 pm
Farm-war wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:21 pm hello shaba, first of all a big hello

The map with the stations does not include cheese, oil or flour productions, they are incompatible with seasons. I'm sorry
Is there a version at some point where both will be possible? I love playing with Seasons, but I would be reluctant to stop producing cheese and oil. Because I'm very happy that there's something like this on console now. Sorry for the bad Google English.

I love the map
Einer der so gehassten Konsolen Spieler

Xbox Series X Gamer
Und jetzt auch auf PC unterwegs
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I would say probably not since seasons doesn't seem to be compatible with the production. The only way it would work if he added different scripts, but then console couldn't have it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

I do have a question and maybe I am missing it. So far love the map, but I can’t get seed filled. Went to the seed silo by the manure, pigfood, and whatever else is in that silo. But turned it on, said start filling. Says 0 seeds but 80000L in farm silo. There a different place?