La Coronella by Shaba FS

Tippwarrior

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by Tippwarrior »

Boost_GLR wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:10 pm I played on the production non-seasons map all last night and I found the map to be amazing. I really like the production part of it as it adds a new way to play. I think you outdid yourself here coming up with this idea.

I have everything I need to work the land and I'm sitting at 907 on slots. It's all about how you manage your equipment.

Thank you Shaba, it gets a 5 star rating from me.
I'm going to start up the seasons version. Can't seem to want to play without seasons. I don't mind too much that I'll loose the factories but at least I can still make compost which adds something new. Along with 2 crop types.

Curious to know what your fleet consists of? I love the Geo which belongs to the map. I can finally have cotton in seasons 😁
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I just picked through and bought what I needed that had the lowest slots.

I have 2 same tractors, the lizard 6m subsoiler, lemken cultivator, horsch planter for sunflowers, fendt harvester with it's matching cutter and I bout the 6m capello header for the sunflowers. For the tractor implements, I went with the biggest I could pull with these tractors, with the lowest count. Though just now realized I need a seeder for rye/wheat. Should not be an issue though.

Still need a sprayer, I'll buy whatever has the lowest slot count. I also just bought a truck, went for the tatra at only a slot count of 9.

One of the biggest things is, if you need 2 of something, buy the same exact thing. Depending on the slot count, the second one will be 1 to 3 additional slots only.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

I look forward with delight to having a play on this map, always get attracted by modders adding something extra to the game. Thanks for your efforts Shaba, plenty of us appreciate it.

I'll also raise the 5 jelly beans with 8 jelly babies.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Icetr0nixa

Post by Icetr0nixa »

Boost_GLR wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:58 pm I just picked through and bought what I needed that had the lowest slots.

I have 2 same tractors, the lizard 6m subsoiler, lemken cultivator, horsch planter for sunflowers, fendt harvester with it's matching cutter and I bout the 6m capello header for the sunflowers. For the tractor implements, I went with the biggest I could pull with these tractors, with the lowest count. Though just now realized I need a seeder for rye/wheat. Should not be an issue though.

Still need a sprayer, I'll buy whatever has the lowest slot count. I also just bought a truck, went for the tatra at only a slot count of 9.

One of the biggest things is, if you need 2 of something, buy the same exact thing. Depending on the slot count, the second one will be 1 to 3 additional slots only.
You love play with slot management, i not . I love john deere and class, with 850 slot, it's impossible, it's a fact .
I can't enjoy a map with valtra tractors :) or 2 same thing .
But the map is amazing , juste i would
never play this map because the slot account and i don't judge shaba for is great work .

Sorry for my english ;)

Ice
Last edited by Icetr0nixa on Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You can still use jd and claas. You have 499 slots to play with.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

So I ended up taking a look around the map. It's a beautifully done very good fictional map. There are a lot of really nice details. The smoke from chimneys and the foot bridges that cross the river are a real nice touch.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
aklein

Post by aklein »

I find these two maps amazing with their details, decorations and texture quality. Sadly it comes at a trade off for console in slot count and for some lower end PC hardware lower frames. Personally I didn't see any issue running at 1440 resolution while encoding a video but my system is far from lower end. As a PC player we have no concept of slots nor is there a slot count calculator that can be used to see what the slot count might be for consoles. As Shaba pointed out in a post he has no idea what the slot count will be until its published and someone on console tells him or if he has his own console can see for himself.

At that point its back to the drawing board to figure out what he wants to sacrifice in the name of slots if anything. But a true artist cant compromise their work for the sake of a critic. It is my view that 90% of the ratings for ANY mod on the modhub come from console players. Look at PC only mods released and they typically have lower rating counts than console released mods irregardless of actual rating. In this maps case I feel console players are rating it soly on slot count. If this is the case then your encouraging lower visual quality maps to be created with less details, less extras like animated animals at the buy point vs no animals at all or ugly static models. The reason I feel console players are the highest % of mod raters is that I feel PC players download via the web and place mods in their mod folder and rarely if ever go into the in game modhub to manage mods and as such are never in the in game mod hub to provide a rating.

I commend Shaba in his innovation and use of the animal scripting within the game to do the production. We saw this on the PC world with the initial release of Hof Bergmann which was before the fill type mover script and well before global company. Sadly with how the latest version of seasons does animals it makes this sort of production implementation not possible with seasons so its like the cant have cake and eat it too saying. For production to work with consoles you cant also have seasons function. To have production and seasons you would have to implement outside scripting which would then preclude console from having production so once again the artist must make a choice and I feel this map done two ways as I describe it is an interesting implementation. Instead of making just 1 version that does NOT support seasons he has put out two versions letting the player pick. Production or Seasons. Either way your playing on a massively beautiful map. PC players can add their own production in if its an absolute must but again they might run into the tip to ground limitation.

The map IMO deserves 5 starts which is what I gave both versions as it is a total work of art regardless of slot count.
redbull-man82

Post by redbull-man82 »

to say you cant have claas on this map is wrong ive got claas setup on it with noproblems . 12 of the things ive got on this map are claas
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Slot count should never figure into the ratings system. As a console player myself, I find it sad that console players that beg for more top quality releases would give this a low rating. To be fair, this is what a lot of console players sound like,

“Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!!!”

....a few moments later.....

“This $uck$!! 1 star!!!!”

...the next day on the forums....

“Why don’t more modders release console mods?”
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I too have no issues with slots, around 1000 used and I have everything I need for my crops and grass work. Still need a few things for the animal side but I'm sure I will have enough
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Icetr0nixa

Post by Icetr0nixa »

redbull-man82 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:59 pm to say you cant have claas on this map is wrong ive got claas setup on it with noproblems . 12 of the things ive got on this map are claas
Pfff i know, 499 is enough for buy claas and JD ... 1 tractors is 40 , 50 slots, JD the same, i just try to say i don't like play of a map witht 2 same things, exemple 1 xerion, 1 jd tractor, Claas harvester, is 150 slots taken .
Than the rest, trailer, seeders etc etc, 499 slots available, is too tight for me . I believe people can easy play with 499 slots, not me ;)

Just for info i rate the map 5 stars . I not frustated or something ...
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:39 am Im loving this map, just those lunatic drivers on the wrong side of the road give me issues
:confusednew: :shock: *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
Maybe those are texting while driving. Added realism :lol:
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Deutz man 555

Post by Deutz man 555 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:16 pm These factories would be nice on base game.
Now that a modder has done it,2 peanuts says GIANTS will add it in the next game.
they never added seasons on fs19. in the whole scope of things if it wasnt for modders giants would of been finished a long time ago.
dazdaman2014

Post by dazdaman2014 »

thank you its amazing am on ps4 and made my first batch of cheese and sunflower oil loving the map detail is fantastic keep up the good work
El_Nino_NL

Post by El_Nino_NL »

I really love the map. Playing on PC, so no slot count issues for me here.
Couple of hours in, but still harvesting my first fields and the largest one is potato's. After I'm done and seeding can begin, I will start to look into the productions.
From the very first comment and pictures about this map from Shaba on his FB page, I'm interested and couldn't wait for it to be released. To be honest, I kept on refreshing the Modhub page the whole day so I could play it whenever it got released.

Main farm in the center, with fields 9, 10, 11 and 12.
JD T560 harvester with the largest Cressoni header (A lot easier to go trough the gates at the fields)
JD 6230R with a Krampe bandit 550 trailer

In-game Potato harvester, truck and trailer on lease for field 9

Really loving the details when driving around. Found the Pig and Sheep pen, unable to locate the Cows. Haven't bought them yet, no money.

Obviously I rated the map 5 stars :)