La Coronella by Shaba FS

Boost_GLR

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by Boost_GLR »

Vortex99 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:01 pm Overall great map. Impressive work. One issue I came across you might have addressed. Looking at the map and the filters for fertilization’s states needs plowing does not appear to be working correctly. Playing on ps4 regular non seasons map
That seems to happen to me a lot on all maps. I just reset to console.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Boost_GLR wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:14 am
Vortex99 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:01 pm Overall great map. Impressive work. One issue I came across you might have addressed. Looking at the map and the filters for fertilization’s states needs plowing does not appear to be working correctly. Playing on ps4 regular non seasons map
It is a bug with any map that has enough extra crops to have a second crop type list in the map.
I don't think it can be fixed.
Just have to fully quit and relaunch game after playing a multi fruit map and it fixes it.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Vortex99

Post by Vortex99 »

Boost_GLR wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:14 am
You are correct. Just had it on another map as well. Reset and took care of it. Sorry for the confusion. On my end.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Deutz man 555 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:30 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:16 pm These factories would be nice on base game.
Now that a modder has done it,2 peanuts says GIANTS will add it in the next game.
they never added seasons on fs19. in the whole scope of things if it wasnt for modders giants would of been finished a long time ago.
they said they were too far a long in the development of FS19 to add it in the base game.
but I still agree that without modders this game would have a short play life
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Im trying to post a YouTube vid of the flicker ive encountered mostly around the main farm but cannot get link to work.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Did you put only the part of the link after the / in the YouTube quotation code?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
matze2208

Post by matze2208 »

Hello Shaba,
I'm playing the version with the productions on the xbox. Have set up my farm with the machines I needed to start with. Slots haven't been a problem so far. Then I started the productions, and I soon had fewer and fewer slots. Each cheese, oil or flour consumes slots. If you then want to store cheese to wait for a good price, you will soon have no more slots. Can you do something about it? Because this consumes a lot of slots when working with all 3 productions
Einer der so gehassten Konsolen Spieler

Xbox Series X Gamer
Und jetzt auch auf PC unterwegs
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:15 pm You can still use jd and claas. You have 499 slots to play with.
not really as most jd and class are 40+ slot's and console only has 1299 slaot's take 1299-850 = 449 slot's not 499 which mean's you can get about 6 total depending on what jd or class equipment you get and there slot count how is that going to cover everything you need. the harvester's are about 40 slot's some of the tracker's are that so 1 harvester and 1 tracker there goes 80-100 slot's out of that 449 now your down to 349-369 and you still need a trailer, a seeder, a cultivator, possible 2 header's depending on if your going to grow corn and such there is another 60+ slot's for the header's so nope you can't use jd or class equipment without not running out of slot's before you have all you need. the slot count is way to high and yes a modder can know the slot count as i bet all they have to do is ask giant's as they test mod's on console before they release them so they can see the slot count. the slot count on jd was lowered at 1 point after it first came out then an update raised it back up again.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I guarantee you can make the map work with slots. Don't pass up a map because of slots. Talking with steve, he didn't know what the slot would be until it was released. The jd slot was lower was an by giants during the one update.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Tylercheesey1986

Shaba FS, just noticed that we cannot use placeable animal pens.
"Too many animal pens, remove some first" message appears when trying to place. Even when I don't own any of your pre placed animal pens.

If this could be fixed, I would be grateful. I like to separate the young animals into their own pens.
Thank you
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:46 am Shaba FS, just noticed that we cannot use placeable animal pens.
"Too many animal pens, remove some first" message appears when trying to place. Even when I don't own any of your pre placed animal pens.

If this could be fixed, I would be grateful. I like to separate the young animals into their own pens.
Thank you
The productions work off the animal pen system, game see's them as animal pens. It also just occurred to me you said young animals which is a seasons only.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Tylercheesey1986

CowsGoMoo wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:49 am
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:46 am Shaba FS, just noticed that we cannot use placeable animal pens.

Thank you
The productions work off the animal pen system, game see's them as animal pens. It also just occurred to me you said young animals which is a seasons only.
Yeah I'm playing the seasons ready map version. With each production item taking up 1 slot each it is not viable to run the non seasons production map. Still having a blast on the seasons map. Compost is brown gold!!
50-120 head.
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

Playing on Xbox, I was trying to clear trees around Field 12 to make it easier to see what I was doing and found that some of them could not be cut down with a Chainsaw, or the TRex. The same was true of trees on an adjacent field. I have yet to do anything anywhere else to see the extent of the problem. Other thn that, I like the map.
fefinu

Post by fefinu »

@Shaba FS

Really enjoying this map. Good work. Apart flickering in a couple of places and a weird unseen obstacle in the road on the last piece of road to Field 1, I am liking everything I see!

One thing is driving me nuts. There is a 60K litre Herbicide storage silo listed in the prices screen. However, I have spent over an hour looking for it but I can't find it anywhere. I.m on the Seasons Ready map and only own the main farm so maybe it's on another piece of land?
village80

Post by village80 »

The tank next to the lime storage holds both herbicide and liquid fert, but only says liquid fert on the tank.

Accidentally filled a sprayer with herbicide when I meant to fill it with fert... Doh!