Where is grizzly mountian?

North_logger

Where is grizzly mountian?

Post by North_logger »

Hey i play on ps4 and i just wonder where grizzly mountian are. Its disapperd from THE modhub like a week Ago where is it?
Phigo

Re: Where is grizzly mountian?

Post by Phigo »

I am just guessing but that map was one of the first for fa19. It came out before the 2nd Patch (that one with paintable grass). It had all the Features the game allowed on that Point. After some weeks with improvements on Giants side the map creators dicided not to update that map (for the modhub? I don't know if it is available for PC on other ways).

So my guess to your Question is, that is has an old base and is no longer compatible with the FS19 game so it had to be removed
or
the map creators requested that removal due to internal reasons.

I played on that map and I liked it a lot. I liked it even there were some issues with landscaping and painting gras. but with time passing by and new Maps showing up it ended up getting a bit stale. It could've been a great map with even more Hours on it but only with proper updates (at least grass and Seasons later on).
PS4 und PC
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

If you have a search there is another thread on here about it with a link to the creators facebook explaining why.

Found the thread
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=159725&hilit=grizzly
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

FDR Logging decided to remove all his maps from modhub. He no longer wanted separate versions of his maps compared to the newer versions that he updates on his website. If your on PC then you can get them from www.fdrlogging.com
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

After visiting the Website I have to apologize for my earlier Statement (even if I stated that I am just guessing).

When I am back home and logged in on FS I will check that mods out. Seems to be tons of good stuff.
PS4 und PC
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Other moders have different versions of a map for pc and console why is his any different to them he isnt any more special than the rest of the modders
Xbox one
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

He doesn't want multiple versions. That is more work for him and he can do whatever he wants with his maps.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

All fdr mods for both 17 and 19 were removed over a month ago. Come out from under the rock Patrick.

Someone did finally post the reason why though that was nice to see even though I don't care about fdr or his mods.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Jonny3355 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:08 pm Other moders have different versions of a map for pc and console why is his any different to them he isnt any more special than the rest of the modders
Because he is happier spending his time working on new projects or visually updating his old ones rather than making versions of them for consoles, it’s not a special vs not special thing he just doesn’t want to do it anymore.