Modern classic dlc

Harrymurdoch2020

Modern classic dlc

Post by Harrymurdoch2020 »

Modern classic dlc from 17 is that the one in testing
norfolk farmer

Re: Modern classic dlc

Post by norfolk farmer »

I'm hoping so Matt xjs has posted some pics on his Facebook page.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

really? cool! will it cost?
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

packs from previous versions are typically free.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Excitement!!!
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

Supposedly,

Case IH 5150 Maxxum
JCB 525-67 Telehandler
JCB Fastrac 150
Massey Ferguson 390T
New Holland TX 34 with header and trailer

Amazone D8-30
Kverneland EG85
Lemken Smaragd 80-260
Lizard TA18 (18 Tonne Trailer)

Regards,

Crash
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:15 pm packs from previous versions are typically free.
GIANTS DLCs are usually carried over for free when released as mods, but this isn't a GIANTS DLC.

I'm not saying it won't be free, just that if it isn't then there's a good reason why not.

CrashhawkCE wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:37 pm Supposedly,

Case IH 5150 Maxxum
JCB 525-67 Telehandler
JCB Fastrac 150
Massey Ferguson 390T

Amazone D8-30
Kverneland EG85
Lemken Smaragd 80-260

Regards,

Crash
That was the content in FS17, yes.

Here's the page about it: https://farming-simulator.com/dlc-detai ... cs&lang=en
Last edited by this_is_gav on Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

If it wouldn't be free it wouldn't be in the list. Usually Paid Content is not in the list. And usually they don't release Paid Content few days after another AND it is not Tuesday...
PS4 und PC
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Just because the title has DLC doesn't mean it will be a DLC, there was the same confusion with the Horsch stuff last year, they announced it as a DLC and it was actually just a mod.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

every mod* is a dlc but not every dlc is a mod and a dlc aswell as a mod is an addon.
*) not created by youself
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

I knew I should have said this in my last post. Yes, all are DLC's however in the Giants world related to console a DLC vs standard Mod is pretty significant, as the DLC has no impact on the limited mod space available for consoles
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

CrashhawkCE wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:37 pm Supposedly,

Case IH 5150 Maxxum
JCB 525-67 Telehandler
JCB Fastrac 150
Massey Ferguson 390T

Amazone D8-30
Kverneland EG85
Lemken Smaragd 80-260

Regards,

Crash
What? No JD 4440 for the PS4 guy? That's it, I'm killing my xbox with fire in protest. :mrgreen:
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

😆
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Killing the Xbox with fire reminds me of a time we had with my wifes grandson. He was living at our house for a while and had a white Xbox, I don't remember exactly what trouble he was in, school related, being bad, etc. either way doesn't matter. I told him I was going to take away his Xbox, he got mouthy so I picked it up, went down into the basement with it, when I came back I had the 12 ga shotgun in my hands and told him I was going to shoot the Xbox. I went out back to the shooting range and blasted away, he was watching through the back door. when I got back inside he was crying and upset. what he did not know was that I had swapped the Xbox for a block of white Styrofoam, but from a distance all he could see was a white block getting blasted to pcs. after a few weeks we gave the xbox back, he was better behaved after that.
Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

Crazof wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:53 pm Killing the Xbox with fire reminds me of a time we had with my wifes grandson. He was living at our house for a while and had a white Xbox, I don't remember exactly what trouble he was in, school related, being bad, etc. either way doesn't matter. I told him I was going to take away his Xbox, he got mouthy so I picked it up, went down into the basement with it, when I came back I had the 12 ga shotgun in my hands and told him I was going to shoot the Xbox. I went out back to the shooting range and blasted away, he was watching through the back door. when I got back inside he was crying and upset. what he did not know was that I had swapped the Xbox for a block of white Styrofoam, but from a distance all he could see was a white block getting blasted to pcs. after a few weeks we gave the xbox back, he was better behaved after that.
Haha feel kinda sorry for the kid but that's a good one i must say