Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Dairydeere

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Dairydeere »

I know lol, long time since he's had a mod in. Little sad to see my GEO is still in testing, the progress said it would be about done. I guess I go check and see if it failed testing or it will be Monday

Edit: Still testing
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:42 pm I know lol, long time since he's had a mod in. Little sad to see my GEO is still in testing, the progress said it would be about done. I guess I go check and see if it failed testing or it will be Monday

Edit: Still testing
It will take about a week
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yeah, I read the update in the ModHub wrong. Naturally getting excited prematurely :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Happy about the TTHD. With regard to the tool trolley, I know that's been on pc for awhile so I was curious, can you put this on the back of your truck and strap it down so you can take it places?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
TURBOSNOOP

Post by TURBOSNOOP »

Wonder what happen to the case Ecolo till 2500?
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Still shows testing, according to Chaki's list.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Bryan83 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:16 pm Happy about the TTHD. With regard to the tool trolley, I know that's been on pc for awhile so I was curious, can you put this on the back of your truck and strap it down so you can take it places?
Unfortunately, no.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Not really a mod, but did anyone else see that Giants fixed the flashing light problem on the Wilson Pacesetter?

Big thank you to Giants.

Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

With regards to the TTHD, it is an amazing mod. The only tiny thing wrong with it (just pointing out, i could care less about it tbh personally) is the wipers rotate forwards and backwards instead of side to side like normal
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

Walrusman02 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:59 pm With regards to the TTHD, it is an amazing mod. The only tiny thing wrong with it (just pointing out, i could care less about it tbh personally) is the wipers rotate forwards and backwards instead of side to side like normal
Oops :confusednew:
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Lol you’re good, it’s an excellent mod, with all the work those wipers are a minor detail 😆

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Icetr0nixa

Post by Icetr0nixa »

Hi,
Anyone as a news from the Oakfield farm season update??? Still a while with giants..... And still nothing..😢
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Hmmm, what happened to the Claas Mega? It's been pages ago since it been talked about
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

I've never been one to beg and whine about mods taking forever or "gimme gimme gimme", but I'm a little sad at how long is taking the millenial farmer map to come out, especially with how little communication we're getting from Mappers Paradise. It was in testing like 3 weeks ago and we haven't seen a lick about it since.

I do think it's slightly comical that they announced the MF map would be submitted for the mod contest...and here we are a year later.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:37 pm I've never been one to beg and whine about mods taking forever or "gimme gimme gimme", but I'm a little sad at how long is taking the millenial farmer map to come out, especially with how little communication we're getting from Mappers Paradise. It was in testing like 3 weeks ago and we haven't seen a lick about it since.

I do think it's slightly comical that they announced the MF map would be submitted for the mod contest...and here we are a year later.
I've heard from enough people behind the scenes, to not expect this map to come out.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----